Remember the idiot Congressman that was worried about Guam tipping over?

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What does this say about the majority of constituents in his district that voted for him?

I think its safe to say that next time you're in the metro hotlanta area that you would probably be safer avoiding the following areas

[video]http://hankjohnson.house.gov/our-district/map-district[/video]

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Oh my God this guy is comedy gold. Watch the first 10 minutes of this, I haven't laughed that hard in a awhile. My wife and I were both in tears listening to the idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy shit. I need a lot of beer after seeing that. What type of drugs do you need to be on for what he said to make sense???

WanMan99

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Vote Jeff Johnson, the name you know!!! This guy reminds me of Eddie Murphy in "The Distinquished Gentlemen"....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jesus... this country is ****ed. Let me guess, he got elected on the free shit for everyone platform? He shouldn't be in government, he should be in a nursing home with a gps anklet for those inevitable times when he wanders away to talk to trees.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have to admit that I loved it. If you took "tea party republican" and replaced it with "liberal democrat" , and changed from "refused to talk about a compromise" to "refused to cut one cent" this would have been awesome. The time wasted in Congress on stupid crap is outrageous. There are real issues, they should be trying to fix them...

deadhead133

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
And this idiot will get a monster pension and free health care for life. And people ask WTF is wrong with this country. Poster child right there. I just can't believe this shit.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Isn't there ever a point when the rest of the congress can say, this guy is really messed up in the head and needs to be removed? I know there isn't, but man, this has got to be embarrassing.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Idiot politicians idiot voters 17 trillion debt and no ammo. on the shelves.

But DHS has ammo.
Eh...don't worry...two pols from OK are introducing the AMMO Act.

Press Release | Press Releases | Newsroom | U.S. Senator for Oklahoma Senator James M. Inhofe

WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) and Congressman Frank Lucas (R-OK-3) today introduced in their respective chambers the Ammunition Management for More Obtainability (AMMO) Act of 2013. The legislation would require the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to conduct a report on the purchasing of ammunition by federal agencies, except the Department of Defense, and its effect on the supply of ammunition available to the public. The AMMO Act would restrict agencies from obtaining additional ammunition for a six-month period if current agency stockpiles are higher than its monthly averages prior to the Obama Administration.

Jason Flare

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

mass

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
No common sense what so ever. Why doesn't he put two plus two together and suggest using helium balloons to hold up Guam and prevent it from tipping over.

Geesh the solution is right in front of his face.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had heard about that bill. But the bill doesn't reduce the debt, or make the politicians any less politician-like.

(Who's stupider, the American people for voting these bums on the gravy train or the politicians for gladly accepting the ride?)
Yeah, but it makes gun owners happy about the ammo shortage.

falcon123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Isn't there ever a point when the rest of the congress can say, this guy is really messed up in the head and needs to be removed? I know there isn't, but man, this has got to be embarrassing.

For what they call the most exclusive club in the world, they sure let in a lot of idiots.

Top Bottom