Remember that girl from Andover...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
“Social media posts by other minors at the party were very reveling,” a North Andover Police Officer told the Valley Patriot Monday, asking that his name not be used"

I'll bet they were reveling................ [laugh]
I had no idea Facebook posts were enough evidence to bring someone to court....

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm hearing that she was actually at the party, but wasn't drinking.
Good to know my source is mostly accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I'm getting out of it, she was at the party, not drinking, place gets raided, her mother has to pick her up. The lie was that she was there to pick up a friend.
I still think the zero tolerance at the school level is BS., it's none of their business
It's part of the agreement the students make when they sign up to play for a team. She knowingly agreed to the policy and knowingly violated it.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
From what I'm getting out of it, she was at the party, not drinking, place gets raided, her mother has to pick her up. The lie was that she was there to pick up a friend.
I still think the zero tolerance at the school level is BS., it's none of their business
I'm still not seeing that. The reason her mother had to come pick her up was that she was picked up along with everyone else. Nothing so far that I've seen has indicated that she was doing other than what she said she was doing.

ASHDUMP

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is social media run amok. The girl made a mistake and we all bought in to it. The truth always comes out at some point but now she has to live with the onslaught of barstool comments, FB comments and high school.

Also, if our school system would just stay the F out of our personal lives this crap wouldn't have made the freaking news and she would have been grounded by her parents at some point.

If half of the stupid shit I did back in high school was up for comment or debate it probably would have altered my life to some degree. So does this girl go to school now while all her peers pull up the comments section of barstool on their phones and pretend like she's actually getting an education?

I'm not very sympathetic to this type of shit but this social media crap is just plain dumb. To some degree it has to be making our kids semi retarded....?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://valleypatriot.com/breaking-e...sion-of-alcohol-family-giving-donations-back/

Intro that was updated at 3PM:

The Valley Patriot published a story this morning citing Law enforcement sources in North Andover who claimed High School student Erin Cox was to appear in court on charges of possession of alcohol.
The Valley Patriot has since learned that this information was false.

Who knows what the deal is now.

ColdDayInHell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
OMFG. Lol.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.
Yeah, exactly. This is why Faceplant is a blessing and a curse. 99.9% a curse.

I had a few girls/dudes on my FB like that, I'm pretty sure after all my posts about 2A and anti-gov I lost the few that I had. Win for me [rofl]

Last edited:

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
The deal is what the deal was. valleypatriot either made up or listened to someone else who made up, some story about the girl. Barstoolsports picked that up and ran with it. Both of those sources, and the people here who bought into it, destroyed their credibility, if they had any.

This is not only an NES out yourself thread, it's an epic out yourself thread.

http://valleypatriot.com/breaking-e...sion-of-alcohol-family-giving-donations-back/

Intro that was updated at 3PM:

The Valley Patriot published a story this morning citing Law enforcement sources in North Andover who claimed High School student Erin Cox was to appear in court on charges of possession of alcohol.
The Valley Patriot has since learned that this information was false.

Who knows what the deal is now.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The deal is what the deal was. valleypatriot either made up or listened to someone else who made up, some story about the girl. Barstoolsports picked that up and ran with it. Both of those sources, and the people here who bought into it, destroyed their credibility, if they had any.

This is not only an NES out yourself thread, it's not an epic out yourself thread
Huh? I'm confused.

People should have known better than to go to Barstool sports for their hot scoop.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Huh? I'm confused.

People should have known better than to go to Barstool sports for their hot scoop.
That's the point. People who should have known better because they see how rumors are used to hurt gun owners didn't know better and becaome part of the problem. Outing themselves as unreliable sources on any topic.

Top Bottom