Remember that chart about dating crazy?

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
She's got crazy, cut your throat while your sleeping, kind of eyes!
Ok, I know I've told this story before. My ex was certifiable, I locked her up in McLean TWICE!. she woke me up one night, looked at me and asked, "who are you and what did you do with Joe?"

On the plus side, the sex was incredible. She's now a sex therapist in Andover

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I heard that story being talked about on the radio on the way home from work this afternoon.

The first thought that came into my head was: "I'd have to start punching her in the head just like you're supposed to do during a shark attack when the thing is clamped onto your leg"

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok, I know I've told this story before. My ex was certifiable, I locked her up in McLean TWICE!. she woke me up one night, looked at me and asked, "who are you and what did you do with Joe?"

On the plus side, the sex was incredible. She's now a sex therapist in Andover
lol. No doubt she has a PhD in, er, Sex Studies.

I had one like that many years ago. They only bleed you because they want you to beat them. Inconvenient but true and that wasn't really my thing.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I heard that story being talked about on the radio on the way home from work this afternoon.

The first thought that came into my head was: "I'd have to start punching her in the head just like you're supposed to do during a shark attack when the thing is clamped onto your leg"
More like a slap to the face followed by a throat grab but that's about the size of it. In the end the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Poor misunderstood lass just wants an orbital busted for her troubles...ended up with a puss that cant carry her panties

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Going to go with not guilty. Prior to adopting the painted-on eyebrows, she was quite the spicy hot cholula based on the Heavy pics and the earlier mugshots. Yeah, I'd man up for that.

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'd say I wouldn't pass up an oppurtunty to try this buttercup. One of my past conquests was an Argentine and Italian chica that was mucho loco in la Cabeza! But was well worth all the problems when it was bedtime. Spent 5 years in that scenario, before she got really loco and didn't deal with reality on a daily basis too well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is fabulous.... Solid gold. Clearly shows the heights that NES can achieve when it collectively tries really hard.

Top Bottom