• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rem 700 2 stage

Any hands on input on a 2 stage for short action Rem 700 ? Quite happy with the Geissle in my service rifle , but the Super 700 seems to be somewhat unavailable. so leaning towards Trigger Tech flat blade based solely on internet reviews. Thanks.

I've been using their Diamond Single Stage flat triggers in both my PRS rifles for the last three years. Using a Diamond flat in my RimX as well, Also have one of their Specials in a factory Rem700. I've been more than happy with the product they put out. Can't speak for their 2 stage triggers.

Last edited:
Any hands on input on a 2 stage for short action Rem 700 ? Quite happy with the Geissle in my service rifle , but the Super 700 seems to be somewhat unavailable. so leaning towards Trigger Tech flat blade based solely on internet reviews. Thanks.
all my gas guns are on 2 stage triggers, all the bolt guns are on single stage, and it will not change...

special triggertech is a 1lb pull, if you want less - the diamond can be tuned down to 8oz. the sale is coming...

Back
Top Bottom