• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reloading, where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

I recently bought my wife a S&W 432PD in .32 H&R Magnum. It is the perfect gun for her. She absolutely loves it which means she wants to shoot it and carry it more and more often. The only problem I'm having is........yup, you guessed it, finding ammo. I always wanted to get into reloading so now might be as good a time as any. Where do I start my research to learn the process. Is there a bible out there that explains the process or a website?

I actually started out by watching the videos posted here. Those are specific to the Dillon 550, but they also are great for just seeing what goes into the process. I watched all 5 of those videos, bought the ABCs of Reloading (linked in Cricco's post above) and read that cover to cover, and did a lot of reading online. You could also check out GOAL to see if there are any metallic reloading courses being offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom