Reloading Press suggestions???

Actually, the press was so old, that they sent the guy a brand new press.. That's good service!

Here's a testament to no BS service. I just set my RCBS 4x4 up this weekend to start on some pistol rounds. After pulling everything out of the box I found I was missing over a dozen pieces of linkage - pins, connectors, even the small priming tube.

I made a list of everything I needed and called RCBS 5 minutes ago. After giving the lady on the phone all the part numbers she said they would go out in the morning. I asked what the total charge was and she said, "There is no charge". All pieces are warranty items even though I lost the pieces!

I should have everything by the end of the week when my bullets arrive. [grin]

While today it has been sold one or twice and is owned by an international conglomerate, RCBS was started by a single guy by the name of Fred Huntington. Beside being a superb craftsman, Mr. Huntington was of the business school that said that word of mouth advertising as a result of taking exceptional care of customers was far more valuable than, and far less expensive than, anything that Madison Avenue could offer.

Indeed, way back when, if you had a problem and called RCBS on the phone, as like as not it was Mr. Huntington you would speak with.

It is refreshing to see that, even though he is now dead and gone, this attitude continues. One can only wonder for how long.

Back
Top Bottom