• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reloading. Looking to get set up.

Pilgrims Pride

NES Member
I'm looking to set up a rock chucker single stage.
Where are the most well stocked and maybe reasonably priced stores near Plymouth Mass?
Doesn't necessarily need to be rcbs.
That's just what I've used in the past.

MM on Main St might have some stuff.

Outback in Plympton isn't that far of a ride and he's got a good array of powder and cast lead.

+1 on Shooting Supply. Ive only been there once but was shocked at how well stocked they are.

The good thing about buying reloading equipment locally is you can always ask questions. The internet vendor?...Not so much...

Outback arms is the only decently stocked shop in plymouth county .
RCBS stuff is out back. pretty sure there was a rock chucker there last time i was there and over the summer I was tempted by the deal he had on the RCBS 308/AR kit. < think its the R5 press in that?

Sure, everything can be ordered online , but why?

There are plenty of shops within an hours drive of plymouth that will have everything to reload, and hundreds of people on here that can answer questions.

Plan on a few hours to get setup once youve got everything.

The problem is most of those classifieds want full price or close to it for the items - for that I'll order new delivered to my door
Don't disagree, but when it is the right price and is sold, the listing is removed, so the remaining listings are just as you describe. Have found a couple gems which were worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom