Reloading data....

I wouldn't worry about the difference of 5gr in bullet weights. You could get that much of a difference using different alloys out of the same bullet mould. I'd use the 225gr data anywhere you see it interchangeably with 230gr bullet data.
5gr difference in a .22 bullet, now that is a different matter, but we're talking about big fat pistol bullets.

I wouldn't worry about the difference of 5gr in bullet weights. You could get that much of a difference using different alloys out of the same bullet mould. I'd use the 225gr data anywhere you see it interchangeably with 230gr bullet data.
5gr difference in a .22 bullet, now that is a different matter, but we're talking about big fat pistol bullets.

I made a small batch of 15 rounds this weekend. I had some time yesterday so I went to the range.

I ended up using the 230gr. RNL bullets, with 4.7gr of 700X and seating the bullets at 1.270.

The results were great. I don't think I need to adjust anything, but I will make a small batch of 50 this week, so I can have some more trigger time with them, and see if I need to adjust.

For now, I think I have a winner.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom