• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

reloading class

I attended a beginners reloading class last night. I'd recommend it to anyone just getting going, you see things that you might not have thought of, get to reload on different equipment under the eye of someone much more experienced and get to see others work and do things right as well as make mistakes and correct them. I'm happy I went.

For those of you in the area of Southern Maine, the training folks in Cumberland, ME will be doing regular reloading classes beginning beginning of June. It's an all day course, you choose the caliber to reload for, and they'll supply the materials so that you can load and test 100 rounds of that. You take home any leftovers. You also get to take home a copy of the book that I just finished writing.

Sorry if it sounds too much like a plug, but the subject seems to be reloading classes. Just wanted to point out that this is a serious in-depth class. Price will be about $200, including all materials. Bring whatever gun you will be reloading for. Perfect for a new reloader who is looking for info on what to buy and how to do it.

For those of you in the area of Southern Maine, the training folks in Cumberland, ME will be doing regular reloading classes beginning beginning of June. It's an all day course, you choose the caliber to reload for, and they'll supply the materials so that you can load and test 100 rounds of that. You take home any leftovers. You also get to take home a copy of the book that I just finished writing.

Sorry if it sounds too much like a plug, but the subject seems to be reloading classes. Just wanted to point out that this is a serious in-depth class. Price will be about $200, including all materials. Bring whatever gun you will be reloading for. Perfect for a new reloader who is looking for info on what to buy and how to do it.

Duke,

This sounds great......

Have a Dillon 550B but have not used it yet (noob).... Please post the schedule and associated details (how to sign up etc) when available.......

I'm just south of Boston but would be glad to drive up for the class....

The book probably won't be for sale in your local book store or on amazon.com any time soon. It was written for the class, and will be given only to class participants.

PM me for the url of the training guys in Cumberland, ME. When you see it listed there as one of the available classes, it's ready to go. The outline and curriculum just got presented to the insurance company for their blessing.

Back
Top Bottom