Reloading Class

Delkancott

NES Member
I was looking at Mass Reloading to get information about a future class, but noticed there are no classes listed after 12/11. Does anyone know when the 2017 schedule comes out?

I'm working on it as we speak. I'd like to do one in January in Ayer if there's interest.
Yes please. Rifle class please

I know it's unlikely, but something closer than 2 hours from Cape Cod would be sweet

Last edited:
The class is "portable", so if anyone can get 8-12 attendees together and wants to organize a class at their local club (or other local venue), PM me.

I'll travel anywhere in MA or NH.

Thank you for the info. Ayer is a little far for me, but I will keep my eyes open for anything closer to bristol/plymouth/norfolk counties.

Off hand I do not know of a place, that said, what type of location had worked in the past?

I'd almost suggest a small function room at a restaurant, but I suppose there would be multiple trips to the bathroom (bar) by the students... But I doubt those places would welcome a reloading class.

Off hand I do not know of a place, that said, what type of location had worked in the past?

I'd almost suggest a small function room at a restaurant, but I suppose there would be multiple trips to the bathroom (bar) by the students... But I doubt those places would welcome a reloading class.

Gun club function hall.
I took the metallic class in Ayer, and yes it was quite a schlep even for me.
Jim: projection screen, seating with writing surfaces, and space to set up your portable workbenches? OCSA in Pembroke has all this, somewhat unideal given the size and orientation of the projjie screen and the fact the nearby tables are round (altho there are rectangular tables that can be moved.)

Back
Top Bottom