Releasing a wolf from a "Foot Hold" Trap

No, I wasn't concerned about the cats, I was concerned about the client, who was concerned about the cats and asked what were the tools that I had available.

Regardless of your caring or not caring for the life of the cat, the fact remains, by your own statement, when you were asked to not harm the animals, you passed on the very trap you claim is harmless in lieu of a cage. So you contradicted yourself and in doing so exposed what you REALLY know to be true.

Regardless of your caring or not caring for the life of the cat, the fact remains, by your own statement, when you were asked to not harm the animals, you passed on the very trap you claim is harmless in lieu of a cage. So you contradicted yourself and in doing so exposed what you REALLY know to be true.
No, there was no contradiction, I was working for a client. That was what the client wanted. I am sure that is something you will never understand.

Last edited:
I have never had a land-dwelling animal chew its foot off, I have had muskrats "ring off" when caught by only the front paw. Now as to the Chelmsford issue, I am well aware of it. That by law was passed because the Conservation Commission was pissed off that the EPO that lived that town was a trapper (ME) I had confronted the Chairman of the Con Com about breaking beaver dams which he had no authority to do, and the game was on. As to the predator getting an easy meal, both times that happen, it was a mink that ate part of a muskrat that was in a trap. I caught the mink in both places that next night. Oh, Another thing about the Chelmsford Debacle. I was the person that was able to bring in ten trappers into town to take on the beaver problems when the by law was repealed. It took us two years to get a handle on the problem. I had beaver that the pelts were scarred due the fighting because of the over population. What would have been high end blankets were graded as damaged.
I figured you would know about that. Dummies lost some water supply wells to liberal feel good measures against responsible wildlife management.

Some of my brother-in-law's coworkers at the fire station were trapping beaver. He was a cop but did a temporary stint as a firefighter for some cross-over program. Anyway, a couple of the firefighters had pelts on hoops leaning against the back wall of the station. I had no idea there was a decent population of beaver there and the pelts looked decent. That station is on a Louisiana bayou and the guys would also set shrimp nets baited with dog food and pull the nets and put the shrimp right on the grill.

Last edited:
I have first-hand knowledge of FisherTech in his official capacity as a EPO. I've hunted woods that were directly under his jurisdiction and caretaking.
I've found him to be an honest and professional man in all his dealings. He is/was at the top of his game. Proud to have shared the woods with him...
~Matt

I have first-hand knowledge of FisherTech in his official capacity as a EPO. I've hunted woods that were directly under his jurisdiction and caretaking.
I've found him to be an honest and professional man in all his dealings. He is/was at the top of his game. Proud to have shared the woods with him...
~Matt
Anybody who takes on the swamp cops and their foolish rules is AOK in my book.

Very few of us win when we push back. I know for a fact I stopped my swamp cop dead in her tracks and made her look like a dope in a public meeting

Anybody who takes on the swamp cops and their foolish rules is AOK in my book.

Very few of us win when we push back. I know for a fact I stopped my swamp cop dead in her tracks and made her look like a dope in a public meeting
I think what makes Joe different is he is a Hunter & Trapper first... Not a cop first. He was more on our side, than the Government's.
Our community lost when he retired.
~Enbloc

Shoot the damn wolf, it’s an out yourself thread for hand wringing liberal crying pussies. We’ve got a few DemocRATS IN THE WIRE GUYS !
More than a few and they will sell you out for bowl of rotted fish heads and rice.

Just think, In the Hassan V Bolduc thread 23 of the so called 2A Patriots that post here support Hassan. Those are 23 that will sell us out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom