• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reily's is empty and they have an amazing 9mm deals

Being 100yds from the NH border...

83fa7afc4230715b33ee15793ed122eddf34acb03f69f59715fa02251ffa0d3c.jpg

Depends on his income and potential zip-code. LOL. One could take advantage of all sorts of NH benefits (such as no sales tax) and combined income/property tax burden being LOWER than in NH. . . and get the privilege of hassling the moonbats as an added bonus. ;)

$9 Blazer Brass is a good deal. Not worth driving to NH for, but a good deal.

Depends on his income and potential zip-code. LOL. One could take advantage of all sorts of NH benefits (such as no sales tax) and combined income/property tax burden being LOWER than in NH. . . and get the privilege of hassling the moonbats as an added bonus. ;)

...and having to deal with the MA AG. That to me is game, set, match.

...and having to deal with the MA AG. That to me is game, set, match.

True. But I have confidence in the 9 members of the USSC. The smackdown she's going to receive is worth the minor inconvenience in the meantime. Sometimes freedom costs something. I consider this my down-payment.

Good prices on 9 mm
a49f36491cfa6ca716203484e983c817.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

What happened to the bins of odd trinkets and loose holsters that used to be there? Rileys is cool, Shooters is not.

I saw a decent deal on a handgun that was on the roster and asked the Shooters employee if they do transfers and they said we don't do transfers [rolleyes].

What happened to the bins of odd trinkets and loose holsters that used to be there? Rileys is cool, Shooters is not.

Most of the junk bins around there have disappeared years ago. The bin with the shitloads of magazines in it used to be a treasure trove.

I saw a decent deal on a handgun that was on the roster and asked the Shooters employee if they do transfers and they said we don't do transfers [rolleyes].

A lot of remotes in NH won't inbound to MA, not that shocking. They don't want to deal with the BS involved when some idiot sets up a transfer and it bounces, etc. It can easily cost a shop more $$ in staff time aggravation than they would make off the gun. It's cheaper for some of them to just say "no".

-Mike

For anyone looking for a 9mm deal in MA (and assuming it's still avail), Blazer is $15/2boxes. That's $150/K for those mathically challenged. LOL

Back
Top Bottom