Reilly In Plymouth Today July 4th

JonJ

NES Member
Reilly marched in the Plymouth Independence Day Parade followed by his minions sporting their Reilly for Governor shirts and holding signs. Some people clapped but not many as he passed. You'll be proud to hear that I spoke to him. I boo'ed him as he passed and shouted "Get out of here". He looked over his shoulder, made eye contact with me and I yelled "Go Home!" He didn't look happy. Got some evil stares from some of his supporters but it was worth it and a guy standing near me high fived me!
I thought my wife was going to hit me so I asked her if I embarrassed her. She said "Nope". As a matter of fact, there were about 6 or seven other politicians marching and my wife was yelling "Take the politics out of the parade!"

BTW: I boo'ed Delahunt too

Cledus J. Crabb said:
I take it you weren't on duty.......................
They messed up the count when they ordered me and had to rescinded the order. I've been holed up at an undisclosed location where I can't be found or contacted[devil]
This is the first Fourth I've had off in years.

Well, Congrats to you! Glad you got away from it for a change!
I'll be thinking of you as I'm surrounded by drunken party-goers as I drag hose all over the beach tonight!!
Uh, How does that rain dance go again?

Good job Jon!!

Tonight's weather predictions don't look great! If the weather is decent we hope to meet up with some other NES'rs in Bellingham for their fireworks.

Damn!
Had you kept it going (the rain dance, that is), you could have rained on Reilly's parade AND kept the festivities in my little corner of the world at a manageable level!!

Excellent. I'm in Plymouth today too, it did not look like his support is as strong as I feared it was. Maybe there is hope. I just gave a dirty look and shook my head in a "for shame" kind of way. [smile]

I hope everyone did thier best to make him feel "unwelcome". I wonder how many in his little entourage were CCW in case they felt the need to "cut thier way out"?

Shoulda grabbed some Berkely Power Worms from M&Ms and chucked them at him. The foul smell of those things plus the fact that they're worms would have sent the appropriate message.[smile]

Cledus J. Crabb said:
I hope everyone did thier best to make him feel "unwelcome". I wonder how many in his little entourage were CCW in case they felt the need to "cut thier way out"?

My aunt was done the road a bit, she said no one cheered there either.

Reily

I watched the democrat debate on NECN last night. My wife left the room
but i have more tolerance. Reily looks bad, he has nothing to stand on.

I was waiting for RD Sahl to ask about "dumb control" insert gun if you wish
but no balls. My wife said that this doesn't concer everyone. I disagree,
Im massachusetts you might be a "victim" and not a resident... ask the folks
in the compound "Boston"

I was not overwhelmed with anyone, but Gabrielli favors stem cell research
"sorry if this is a sensitive subject, no meant to offend" but i think we should
explore all avenues, there are some real suffering folks that might benefit,
including some very young folks....

JimB

Good work Jon! At the Chelmsford parade,Meehan is always there. This year he got a good soaking from several waterguns I supplied,after dousing him pretty good he commented that it must be people from the Heally for gov. crew. What a fool. Martha was not there this year,too bad, she would have left wet too.My son and nephews helped out a bit, I just pick out the anti's and tell them to fire away,oops I mean water away.

Hey, I heckled Reilly too! I was just going to post about it and saw this!
I loudly booed him and his sycophants, and when he crossed to my side of the street, I yelled to him "Tom, I just got pinched OUI! Can you get it squashed?"
He looked right at me, and the people around me seemed horrified. A couple of his guy minions gave me the hairy eyeball, and I gave them the 3 Stooge thumb on nose/finger wagging raspberry.

Jonj:
I boo'ed him as he passed and shouted "Get out of here". He looked over his shoulder, made eye contact with me and I yelled "Go Home!"

Eamonn:
I loudly booed him and his sycophants, and when he crossed to my side of the street, I yelled to him "Tom, I just got pinched OUI! Can you get it squashed?"........ I gave them the 3 Stooge thumb on nose/finger wagging raspberry.

He beat you Jon !!!! [rofl]

Good job by you both !

Sounds like he has the same fan base that Shooter MgGaven did from Happy Gilmore...

nail.gif

Back
Top Bottom