• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

REI deal.

Talk sh*t about Big Sexy, get what you deserve.
So checking my email today and it turns out my local REI(Hingham) is having it's garage sale tomorrow along with having an extra 30% off sale on clearance items online. Figured I'd post it here as opposed to off topic so folks who needed to add bits of gear to their BOB/GHB may not notice the post there. I managed to score a decent jacket I've been looking at for awhile for short money once I applied my dividend amount. [smile]

25618292711_7ff6993414_o.jpg

https://www.rei.com/s/deals?ir=collection:deals&page=1

So checking my email today and it turns out my local REI(Hingham) is having it's garage sale tomorrow along with having an extra 30% off sale on clearance items online. Figured I'd post it here as opposed to off topic so folks who needed to add bits of gear to their BOB/GHB may not notice the post there. I managed to score a decent jacket I've been looking at for awhile for short money once I applied my dividend amount. [smile]

25618292711_7ff6993414_o.jpg

https://www.rei.com/s/deals?ir=collection:deals&page=1

I got the same email...whats that dividend that you had? nice deal you got btw

Thanks, I was looking for a jacket to wear to the Gay and Lesbian Ballroom Dance competition, that orange one is perfect!

[rofl2] Hey it was the only color they had in my size on clearance when I ordered it. Plus this year and next I plan to be spending as much time as I can hiking/camping and having had two shotguns leveled at me and some friends while mountain biking wasn't a very fun experience. What deer makes as much noise as five mountain bikers racing each other down a dirt access road to get to the trail head? Those were two of the dumbest f***ing hunters I've ever come across. Who the hell hunts standing in the middle of an access road?

It's a shame about your insecurities though, with some effort you may be able to work past them at some point in life. Good luck with that. [laugh]

[rofl2] Hey it was the only color they had in my size on clearance when I ordered it. Plus this year and next I plan to be spending as much time as I can hiking/camping and having had two shotguns leveled at me and some friends while mountain biking wasn't a very fun experience. What deer makes as much noise as five mountain bikers racing each other down a dirt access road to get to the trail head? Those were two of the dumbest f***ing hunters I've ever come across. Who the hell hunts standing in the middle of an access road?

It's a shame about your insecurities though, with some effort you may be able to work past them at some point in life. Good luck with that. [laugh]

It's not the orange color it's the tight fit. Just order 2 sizes up and you should be safe from male 'hunters', if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the update about the sale, I'm trying to resist the urge to get yet another leatherman....

Ignore Varmint, he's probably built like a bowling ball and just jealous he can't wear fitted clothing[wink]

And Varmint, before you go calling me gay, I'm a woman.

I have a nearly identical coat in the same color that I got on clearance from LL bean a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom