Rehoboth Standoff, SWAT Called

News reports on this are all over the place, many blatantly wrong. Likely the result of the stations needing to drum up viewers/listeners. The idiot did NOT barricade himself in the cumbys, he was in and around his car in between the pump islands. Good opportunity for the locals to trot out all of their army surplus vehicles and gear though!

Next they'll say he flipped out because his SmartPay card didn't work and he didn't get his 10 cents off per gallon.

That's stolen valor!!!! :p

Just as hilarious as when METROLEC wore ACUs into the high school active shooter drill in my town. ACUs certainly don't blend in with wall lockers! They had more kit than the guys in OIF/OEF. They mirror whatever the real Tier-1 guys wear. At least MSP STOP team wears solid green. Agreed... SOLID blue/black/green for civilian teams.

-JR

Storm the school like:

template.png

I graduated high school with this moron. My fellow falcon classmate of 1997 at Dighton-Rehoboth. Benjamin Kimball, employed at Fuller Hospital, sounds more like he should have been a resident!

I laugh when i see cops on tv wearing Multicam. They're not getting deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq. What happend to the traditional dark blue or black swat uniforms? Not high speed low drag enough?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Even cops have to be operating operators.

New addition to the common advice of 'don't bring a knife to a gun fight' would be 'don't barricade yourself in an un-armored vehicle.'

I guess it must be SWAT Season, they're at it again:

Boston, MA *SWAT/ERT* Centre St & Heath St. BPD Foot Chase, Male Stole A Car, Now On T Tracks At Jackson. OIC Req SWAT & Negotiator. M/A TPD. 10:48pm

Boston, MA *Transit Delay* U/D: MBTA Closing Service Between Roxbury Crossing And Jackson. Including Commuter Rail And AMTRAK. 10:59pm

I graduated high school with this moron. My fellow falcon classmate of 1997 at Dighton-Rehoboth. Benjamin Kimball, employed at Fuller Hospital, sounds more like he should have been a resident!

Ive had the pleasure of dealing with a few Arbor Fuller graduates, and if everyone in that place is as ****ed up as the ones Ive dealt with, I cant blame the guy for wigging out.

There was another SWAT incident yesterday at 32 Mill Pond Crossing in Brentwood NH, a guy was barricaded inside a house, the cops made an entry and he committed suicide.

I got passed by three cops on 125 there yesterday. I was wondering what that was about. Damn.

Heard from wife on a news report that at one point he held a lighter outside and threatened to blow the place up. Shoulda shot that arm off. The older I get (and I'm not old), the less tolerant I am of these sort of situations.

It refers to a Section 12, or "pink sheet" because it's printed on pink paper. It's an up to 72 hr psychiatric commitment that can be ordered by a doctor or police for someone threatening self harm or harm to others.

When cumby's runs out of farm house blend.

51% of people think it's as good or maybe better than Dunks. LOL (Dunks is right across the street.)

It's my favorite, better than DD and way, way better than Starbucks, for my taste anyway, especially for the price. YMMV. I like McDonalds ok if I can't find a Cumby's.

Off topic but what is the point of drive through coffee when the people making it can't get it right? Even if they do get the right amount of cream and sugar they never, ever stir it. Do these people not drink coffee? Do they not realize that just pouring the coffee on top of the sugar doesn't mix it? So I end up pulling over to open up my coffee to stir it and half the time end up going inside anyway for the cream and/or sugar I asked for. So yeah, might as well save $2 a cup go get a large farm house blend from Cumby's and make it right myself. If they are out, that's it, I'm blowing the place up.

Back
Top Bottom