Rehoboth ....good and bad

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
For those that live in Rehoboth, any good or bad about the town? No kids , but a.decent school system isnt a bad thing. Hows the towns tolerance for things? I came from a rural part of a city where burn barrels, deer, coyote, fox, dirtbikes, quads, were common. Other than the police officer that lived on my street, i never saw them.

Feel free to pm.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I live in Taunton. Rehobo is very rural and farmy. Reasonably sure it’s pretty “free.”

AMV

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very gun friendly....been hear a long time, can shoot on your own property under safe conditions, Its a right to farm community..... open burning has a season....I burn when I want with out a problem..... if you have some one that wants to complain... just call dispatch an tell them you are having a cooking fire and you will be good. Not as much land around for quads and dirt bikes as there was when I was a kid but.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I lived near Rehoboth for a long time. It seemed to be a nice, rural town, unlike its neighbors, Seekonk and Somerset. Even right on Rt 6, it didn't have any obnoxious retail centers.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wait, I thought that government "services" were what we are trying to avoid in order to regain our free society.

What's wrong with a volunteer FD and dealing with your own waste as your responsibility?

AMV

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wait, I thought that government "services" were what we are trying to avoid in order to regain our free society.

What's wrong with a volunteer FD and dealing with your own waste as your responsibility?
Nothing at all.... but can be scary for the city folk

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!

Nothing per se, but if you're not used to it, it makes a difference.

Surprised that there are Cellar Savers this side of the Connecticut River.

Top Bottom