• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Register them. Right.

all of them

1. None of
2. Their
3. F$$$king business

1. ALL my handguns
2. ALL my rifles
3. ALL my shotguns
I hope you’re all in New Hampster. If you’re in MA, you’ve already registered everything you own.

Stay vigilant, and keep that brass in you ball bag when the fuzz come a knocking! You will very likely be the ‘test case’ for confiscation if it ever happens in the US.

I hope you’re all in New Hampster. If you’re in MA, you’ve already registered everything you own.

Stay vigilant, and keep that brass in you ball bag when the fuzz come a knocking! You will very likely be the ‘test case’ for confiscation if it ever happens in the US.

Test case already happened in a so-called "free state" during a natural disaster.

Thinking imaginary lines makes you immune to the force of the fed is naive.

Stay vigilant.

It's almost as if there is a cognitive dissonance among people in "free states" remembering how free their "free state" was during the years of 1994-2004.

Never forget.

Last edited:

Fortunately, some of us in Massachusetts know the nuances of the law. Being from out of state, you don’t necessarily know what you think you know. I will leave it at that. Those who know, know. Those who don’t, don’t need to find out from me on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom