• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS REDUCED RCBS M500 Mechanical Powder Scale New never used

For Sale

NES Member
RCBS 98915 M500 Mechanical Scale- It's new I opened it but never used it- only 3 months old- I paid over $100 on Amazon $50

The RCBS M500 mechanical scale provides right- or left-handed operation and a wealth of big-time features at an affordable price. Featuring a proven two-poise design that lets you weigh up to 505 grains with +/-0.1-grain accuracy, the M500 also offers RCBS’ magnetic damping system for fast readings, and maintenance-free movement. The tip-proof metal pan makes loading easier, and a rugged die cast metal base even features a grain-to-gram conversion table to aid in calculations and recipe conversions.

$50

Features

Magnetic dampening
Leveling foot
Ambidextrous design

Attachments

• RCBS1.jpg
    RCBS1.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 84
  • RCBS2.jpg
    RCBS2.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 53
  • RCBS3.jpg
    RCBS3.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
RCBS 98915 M500 Mechanical Scale- It's new I opened it but never used it- only 3 months old- I paid over $100 on Amazon

The RCBS M500 mechanical scale provides right- or left-handed operation and a wealth of big-time features at an affordable price. Featuring a proven two-poise design that lets you weigh up to 505 grains with +/-0.1-grain accuracy, the M500 also offers RCBS’ magnetic damping system for fast readings, and maintenance-free movement. The tip-proof metal pan makes loading easier, and a rugged die cast metal base even features a grain-to-gram conversion table to aid in calculations and recipe conversions. Asking $75 but negotiable

Features

Magnetic dampening
Leveling foot
Ambidextrous design
Bump

RCBS 98915 M500 Mechanical Scale- It's new I opened it but never used it- only 3 months old- I paid over $100 on Amazon $50

The RCBS M500 mechanical scale provides right- or left-handed operation and a wealth of big-time features at an affordable price. Featuring a proven two-poise design that lets you weigh up to 505 grains with +/-0.1-grain accuracy, the M500 also offers RCBS’ magnetic damping system for fast readings, and maintenance-free movement. The tip-proof metal pan makes loading easier, and a rugged die cast metal base even features a grain-to-gram conversion table to aid in calculations and recipe conversions.

$50

Features

Magnetic dampening
Leveling foot
Ambidextrous design
Bump

Back
Top Bottom