WTS **Reduced Price** PPS-43 Carbine in 9mm VERY RARE!! (Mass Legal) - $1049

Cirrocc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PPS-43 carbine with 16 inch barrel for sale. Unlike most PPS-43s, the folding stock is fully functional and has a small tack weld pinning it in place. This PPS-43 is chambered in 9mm, which makes it a little cheaper to shoot. It comes with 2 magazines that have been pinned at 10 rounds, as well as a green sling. It also comes with a JMeck scope mount attached to the shroud with bolts. There are no drilled holes in the shroud, and the mount can easily be removed if desired.

VERY RARE rifle, especially in MA. Rifle is MA compliant with no additional modifications needed.

Cost: $1049 OBO

Contact Information:
PM
Accessories: JMeck picatinny rail, sling, 2 pinned 10 round magazines
Possible Trades: SVT 40, Tavor 7, HK P7M8 or M13 (other trades will be considered)
Selling Terms:
If there is a desire to transfer through a FFL, the buyer will pay the transfer fee.

Statement of Legal Compliance: I will comply with all federal and state Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a C&R). For private party F2F transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in the same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

IMG_20191231_010754.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom