• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reduced practice target

I have Appleseed reduced size targets but I can't seem to upload some of them because of the size of the file. If you PM me an email address, I'll send them to you. I have 50' and 30' versions.

Last edited:
I have Appleseed reduced size targets but I can't seem to upload some of them because of the size of the file. If you PM me an email address, I'll send them to you. I have 50' and 30' versions.

What is Appleseed?

What targets / course of fire do they use?

What is Appleseed?

What targets / course of fire do they use?

Here's an Appleseed target:
un-syria-observer.jpg

Vote from the rooftops. Will you be ready?

[popcorn]

You talk an awful lot about something you don't know diddly about.

Bullshit, we've been over this a billion times. Appleseed is a cult, codename "Fred" is a whack job, and his followers are all sycophants. All one needs to do is read the evidence.

In any case, this is not the Appleseed section of the forum. Go post your drivel there.

Thanks for the neg rep by the way, I'll add it to my collection.

I'm interested in hearing more about Appleseed.
Is there a forum you can direct me to about it so we don't off track Mike's request for reduced highpower competition targets?

Last edited:
The UN Peacekeepers have a long history of not shooting back even under the most horrific situations where anyone that calls them self a human being would be moved to arms.

Their only mission seems to be making money for the countries that send them.

B

The UN Peacekeepers have a long history of not shooting back even under the most horrific situations where anyone that calls them self a human being would be moved to arms.

Their only mission seems to be making money for the countries that send them.

B

While I share a healthy skepticism and general distrust of the UN with many here, I'm given pause when people flock to mouth-frothing unhinged whackos who don't even sign their real name to their manifestos. (I'm talking about "Fred" in case anyone's wondering.)

You talk an awful lot about something you don't know diddly about.

I happen to know lots about it and agree with Jason that the appleseed targets won't do squat to help Mike. The Ray Vin targets that are posted will suit him the best for shooting 200 yards off hand w/o a sling.

Now there is a small chance we are wrong in which case I would love to hear an in depth explanation how shooting a target w/o proportional rings like the ones we shoot in highpower will benefit us.

I happen to know lots about it and agree with Jason that the appleseed targets won't do squat to help Mike. The Ray Vin targets that are posted will suit him the best for shooting 200 yards off hand w/o a sling.

Now there is a small chance we are wrong in which case I would love to hear an in depth explanation how shooting a target w/o proportional rings like the ones we shoot in highpower will benefit us.

Hey, don't question the Dear Leader's infallibility. It's "Fred's" way or the highway.

Hey, don't question the Dear Leader's infallibility. It's "Fred's" way or the highway.

I don't know what your problem is dude, just cause you can't master the 22 at 25 yards doesn't mean you have to shit on the whole program, it's more than just shooting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom