1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS REDUCED $250 + FREE TRANSFER PA: Izhevsk 1938 Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifle

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Hardwired, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Hardwired

Hardwired NES Member

**** Will cover transfer at Pullman Arms MicroArc in Worcester and can handle and inspect beforehand prior to sale. Bayonet and surplus ammo described below are included. ****

Izhevsk 1938 Mosin Nagant 91/30 rifle. Russian Molot export. Typical post war arsenal refurb rifle in good condition. A few small minor stock dings.
    Arsenal forced match floorplate.

Includes bayonet, approximately 60 rounds surplus 7.62x54r silver tip ammo, and the original box.
    Selling to make room.

Price : Now $275 ($250 for NES green member)
    Contact Information: PM here

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019 at 5:39 PM

2. Hardwired

Hardwired NES Member

Bump.
    Will be cross posting soon.

This is a decent Mosin that went through the entire war. Upgraded to a PU so don't need this one.

3. Hardwired

Hardwired NES Member

4. Hardwired

Hardwired NES Member

Now includes free transfer at Pullman Arms Worcester (weekday agreed time). Check it out before you buy.