Reds Firearms?

You ever met a real Nazi?

No, but I've been to Auschwitz and Birkenau, the concentration and work camps in Poland, and Yad Vashem (sp?) museum in Israel. I'm 1/2 Jewish, and a student of WW2 and the forces of evil (in this case called nazis, otherwise known as stalin, pol pot, Hutus, Turkey, muslim, and, sadly, countless others, and perhaps obama, if he decides to be the 1st prez who doesn't transition, even after 200+ years of smooth transfers of power.

you?

Just purchased a handgun from Fabian today. Extremely nice man, no pressure to purchase. I slightly overpaid but it's a gun not easily found in Massachusetts. I enjoyed the appointment only concept, though he was running behind and I had a longer wait than anticipated. However, I went knowing exactly what I wanted. For a small shop he has some pretty interesting inventory. I'll go back if and when I decide to make another purchase.

whadya get? [smile]

Just purchased a handgun from Fabian today. Extremely nice man, no pressure to purchase. I slightly overpaid but it's a gun not easily found in Massachusetts. I enjoyed the appointment only concept, though he was running behind and I had a longer wait than anticipated. However, I went knowing exactly what I wanted. For a small shop he has some pretty interesting inventory. I'll go back if and when I decide to make another purchase.

THANK YOU MR SHEMP.

REDS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom