Reds Firearms?

Hooper

NES Member
Anyone have any experience with Reds Firearms in Framingham? They have some really interesting guns listed. Prices are high but some hard to find stuff. I am assuming that some of the non-MA compliant arms on their website are for out of state only. Any help?

There is another thread on here about theme one where with all good reviews, call him or email him, whats the worst that can happen.

Turbo, can you expand on your experience? I've heard nothing but good things about Red's until now...

I found him to be a very nice person to deal with,he makes your buying experience feel like something special.

I have not been there as of yet, but they do seem to have some interesting and unusual (for the area) inventory.
Their posts mention "Mostly by appointment", so whenever I'm in the area I think there's no one there so I don't bother.

I have not been there as of yet, but they do seem to have some exclusive and refreshing (for the area) inventory.
Their posts mention "Mostly by appointment", so whenever I'm in the area I think there's no one there so I don't bother.
Fixt.

Hello Jack C and and Everyone else,

Four days ago Jack stated to us of having a friend wanting to get a S&W Ported 5" that I had listed for 12xx. At the time I had 10 in stock and these are super hard to find any where in the US right now since they are very new. Typically they come with 17Rds and I have them in 10rds. At the time he stated he wanted to verify with this Pal and get back to me. He came back two days later and stated his Pal wanted to offer 1100. I asked him in four different instances to provided us with his friend name and telephone, but he never provided to us.
Yesterday I had super day at the shop and I was flat out busy with clients. He sent us four rude messages about why I wasn't prompt in my response. By 9pm while closing paper work at the shop I noticed his was upset by his emails. By then I was sold out. I didn't not bother explaining that to him. I was sold out but I mentioned to him that the adversized a smilar firearm and to check with them. I sent their link... Infact, I was trying to be helpful - that is a fact... I even typed that their price was 799 and much better than ours and I was wondering how they do it since my cost is even higher... etc.
I am actually very suprise by this crappy tread about REDS FIREARMS today... We open two years ago and I know of having 7 customer that I don't want them back in the shop, but I haven't done any dealing with Jack or his friend. Never the less I wish him well and I hope he gets what he is looking for. If I get more stock in the future then will see.

This sort thing happends... Folks if I am out of stock on a particular item please call up, email and be patience. If we can help then great,, My shop is a very small shop and I work by appointment for the most part. Please enjoy the life style and be cool.

REDS

Last edited:
They were fast to reply to my e-mail a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't live near the shop so the "mostly by appointment" can be tricky to coordinate.

Crappy thread? Almost everyone is speaking positively about Reds.

Crappy thread from the negative comments from Jack C.

Indeed, I am very happy on the positive comments. As a thanks to you ALL cool folks, Please Remind me who you all are on your next gun purchase with us and I'll get you two box of ammo; on the house for a limited time.

REDS

Last edited:
Nice story Red..... too bad about 10% of it is true...... like I said.... wacked out.. and FOS... good luck, again, just shared my experience and once again a totally unprofessional one

Nice story Red..... too bad about 10% of it is true...... like I said.... wacked out.. and FOS... good luck, again, just shared my experience and once again a totally unprofessional one
I sent him a couple of emails about a 1911 frame situation, He couldn't have been more informative and helpful, although I did not buy anything from him I would definitely seek him out again if I feel the need. Jim K

You didn't really share much at all. If you are going to gripe and give negative review why not be specific and state your case with some detail?

I had a great buying experience with Red.

Maybe you forgot your meds, didn't get laid, etc?

Whatever . I know I would reach out to Red for future purchases.

They were fast to reply to my e-mail a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't live near the shop so the "mostly by appointment" can be tricky to coordinate.

I live in in western ma and found the appoint only aspect easy to deal with. Set an appointment and you are good to go. Also, with an appointment, no waiting in line. Personal service was great.

Jack. I have the whole email to back up my response as fully true. You got a full vendetta against Our shop. Frankly i am trying to make a living just like you on your body shop. Let's shake hands and forget about each other. This is my last replay to any of your comments ever. Your angry, Go do something fun. Enjoy the weekend at the gun show in Makrlborough and spend 50k. We don't do shows.

Reds

Back
Top Bottom