Reds Firearms

Not yet completed but I am in the process of purchasing from him now. He has been very accommodating and responsive via e-mail thus far.

Just following this up. I picked up my ordered firearm today. The whole process was probably the most pleasant experience I have ever had while purchasing a firearm. I already have plans for a second purchase through Red's. Now only to gather the funds...

Recently did transaction with Reds. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt he was actually trying to help me make the right purchase, as opposed to some other dealers. Highly recommend him.

recent purchase... Reds is a great guy to deal with. I was looking for special item. Reds able to find me one, where other dealers said they couldn't.
highly recommend Reds Firearms.... very flexible scheduling and great communication throughout the entire process!!!
... thanks REDS :)

The owner is awasome....I bought one firearm from him a while back....going back up to buy another one from him within the next week....he has a great selection.

smooth transaction, everything electronic so it was easy and fast. Easy to find building, his office in the building took a little time to find.

I would certainly do it again.

Back
Top Bottom