redone preban with cerakote

this guy Lou did a great job on my preban,he's in Peabody MA.fast turn around time.[smile]
http://www.businessendcustoms.com/

P1500882.jpg

P1500880.jpg

P1500874.jpg

image001.jpg

P1510076.jpg

I just ran into this guy on the web, thinking of having my 1911Sc bobtailed and having some finish work done to it as well.

Looks Mint!

Holy cow that is a nice job! I am having a friend redo the stock on my polytech M14. He was the one I was going to have do the rifle if you wanted. I'll post some pics of it when gets done with it.
The rifle always had a poor finish on it to begin with but it bullets right where I wanted them so for a truck gun that is what mattered to me. The amount of rounds I could put down range and that they hit where I wanted them too.

Last edited:
to the purple comment
I really didn't care at the time what color it was. It was the cheapest pre-ban rifle at the gun show when I got it. It used to be a darker purple but here in texas the heat of the truck and shooting it just made it fade. Again, it was cheaper than the alternatives at the time and shot great for me so.

Lou does great work and does it surprisingly fast. [wink]

And he's an NES'r too...how can you go wrong with that combo?!?!

he also did a slide for me and that came out awsum,
We CAN also ship guns & stuff to him,if someone needs to do that. GOOD GUY-GREAT WORK,what more can we ask for,

to the purple comment
I really didn't care at the time what color it was. It was the cheapest pre-ban rifle at the gun show when I got it. It used to be a darker purple but here in texas the heat of the truck and shooting it just made it fade. Again, it was cheaper than the alternatives at the time and shot great for me so.

i shot it just the other day,love it

Back
Top Bottom