• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Redhead Gun Safe

Hello NES. I purchased a Redhead 10-gun safe a while back from Bass Pro. I'm looking to add a door organizer to it, but Bass Pro doesn't have anything for that safe. Does anyone know of another brand of door organizer that will work for the Redhead? I only found one reference on another forum that Redhead is made by Browning, but I couldn't confirm that anywhere. If this is a duplicate post, sorry, but I didn't see anything that mentions this. Thank you!

Jeff

SXtRr4e.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Like one of those?

Hello NES. I purchased a Redhead 10-gun safe a while back from Bass Pro. I'm looking to add a door organizer to it, but Bass Pro doesn't have anything for that safe. Does anyone know of another brand of door organizer that will work for the Redhead? I only found one reference on another forum that Redhead is made by Browning, but I couldn't confirm that anywhere. If this is a duplicate post, sorry, but I didn't see anything that mentions this. Thank you!

Jeff

These are designed to also fit RedHead
http://www.deansafe.com/searchresults.html?catalog=yhst-68833199508611&query=red+head

Might find them cheaper on Amazon.

Jeff
Winchester.

Back
Top Bottom