Red Wing on 114 in Peabody, no guns on premises

I prefer the leBigMac.

And while I don't drown my fries in mayo, I do have extra Tartar Sauce when I go for seafood for my fries.

cluemv8l14qz.jpg

Sounds like a small business franchise owner.....or even a landlord.....made this decision to post no fire arms. I doubt redwings shoes has gone anti. I'd like to see proof if that's the case.

On the other subject......I recently purchased a pair of thorogood boots. 5 months in daily wear and they are comfortable and seem to be on par to last a couple of years. American.....and Union made if that means anything to anyone.

View attachment 256118

Good looking boots. I have a couple pairs of the Red Wing version. One pair is about 10 years old and has finally been retired. This model of Red Wing is American made, and the flat sole is perfect for residential work so you don't drag stuff into the house. I might give the Thorogoods a try. By the way, nice Toyota Tacoma.

Chris

Good looking boots. I have a couple pairs of the Red Wing version. One pair is about 10 years old and has finally been retired. This model of Red Wing is American made, and the flat sole is perfect for residential work so you don't drag stuff into the house. I might give the Thorogoods a try. By the way, nice Toyota Tacoma.

Chris
2015 off road edition. Best vehicle I've ever owned so far. 85,ooo miles runs and feels like it's beans new

Timberland pro's usually only last 8 years if you use them while gang banging on the street corner on Friday nights. Real men wear American made Chippewas used daily you can get 2 years out of them gang banging with them a lifetime...just saying. Timberlands used to be great when they were American made now they are just a fashion boot for gangsta's!

View: https://youtu.be/nDxfBX_DVE0

Chris

Thorogoods will be the most comfortable boot out of the box you will ever wear. Unfortunately they don't make them in wide 4E am I am surprised they don't.

Back
Top Bottom