• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Red Town Express membership karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
To support our cause, and due in part to Jesse's generosity, I'm offering up a NES membership. Best reason for why you deserve it wins, judge's decision is final :)

I'll pick a winner next Wednesday.

Awesome Brad, and thank you Jesse for all the work you do here! I'll be getting my membership once my license comes in and I can pay off my first gun (hopefully before Labor Day, but who knows). I'll be selecting a member from this list as well, to spread the good will a little more, probably on Thursday so I don't select the same person as Brad. So here you go, one entry and TWO chances to win!

Ok, well, I guess I should get a membership because I'm apparently the only person who wants one since this thread has been sitting here for two days and no one has hit it! [smile]

Sorry guys, been crazy and I forgot to pick a winner! Kvesi, I'll get you hooked up in the next day or so

Argh! I didn't see you posted that, Brad. NortheastShooter went green already... So I'll pick the next person to post in this thread.

Thanks to Lanu2000. He has just pm'd me the good news. I'm going to make a contribution to Comm2A, as I stated in another karma post that I would do so if chosen.
Thanks again to all of you guys, and especially Lanu2000.

Would like to win and donate it to my only "gun" buddy at work who got laid off a couple weeks ago.

As promised:

This message is to confirm that an order has been placed with Commonwealth Second Amendment, Inc..

If you suspect that this order has been placed fraudulently, please contact Commonwealth Second Amendment, Inc. at [email protected]. Please include the body of this message in any correspondence to Commonwealth Second Amendment, Inc. regarding this order.

Please do not reply to this message. This is simply a courtesy confirmation for your records and security.

Order information is as follows:

Invoice: 13

1 $25 One time donation at $25.00 each.
Total Amount: $25.00

I was looking for the post about "Red Town Express", but only find this. What became of that?

Huh. I guess I was out that week. I really had hope that that was going to go somewhere. Somewhere, life got in the way, and I wasn't paying attention, and the idea, or was it just the "thread", went belly up. You just never know, do you?

in

icon_couch.gif

Back on subject:

So, did he give up on the "Red Town Express" thing when he got kicked off here for whatever reason? Or is that still moving forward? Just curious, as it sounded promising.

Back on subject:

So, did he give up on the "Red Town Express" thing when he got kicked off here for whatever reason? Or is that still moving forward? Just curious, as it sounded promising.

That thread was deleted along with others like it. So, I can only guess it failed miserably, and also no longer in effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom