Red Sox Fan, congratulations!!!

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
Red Sox Fan, I saw in another thread you got you LTC ALP. How did it finally go for you? Lots of us were concerned for you. I know how nervous you were. Did you end up having any problems? What about the living in RI thing, did that ever cause any problem?

Congratulations again RSF, welcome to a very selective group of trusted and legal individuals, who support the rights of others, and the 2d amendment, by getting their permit.

Bill

Red Sox Fan, I saw in another thread you got you LTC ALP. How did it finally go for you? Lots of us were concerned for you. I know how nervous you were. Did you end up having any problems? What about the living in RI thing, did that ever cause any problem?

Congratulations again RSF, welcome to a very selective group of trusted and legal individuals, who support the rights of others, and the 2d amendment, by getting their permit.

Bill

Thankyou very much. The RI issue ended up being of no concern. The process took 5 1/2 weeks, and through the time I was nervous, mostly about the possibility of being issued a class B or even flat out rejected. I do understand the strict selection process, but very happy that I came out on top. I have come to a decision on a model, and now I have to wait for it to become compliant. I went to a RHODE ISLAND shop and was able to check out the S&W M&P.40, and I WANT IT! I know that it could be a long time to wait, but for now I only want one and I figure that I will wait it out and get the one I want. Until then though, if anyone knows of any ranges where I could possibly try one out, I would be interested to know. Thank again, Anthony

Back
Top Bottom