Red Ryder....pffffft

She'll be 5 in April, time to start teaching her now. Cricket FTW! Thanks @1stRoundAcademy for getting it so quickly for me, her.
View attachment 702244
Wood stock? I got a cricket with the plastic. Kinda cheesy. Wish I got wood.... but I did get it on sale + a rebate. One and only gun purchase at Dicks. Couldn't pass that deal up. Idiot manager had to walk me to the front door with it. Like I'm going on a shooting spree with a cricket.
Excellent for learning and rodents.

Wood stock? I got a cricket with the plastic. Kinda cheesy. Wish I got wood.... but I did get it on sale + a rebate. One and only gun purchase at Dicks. Couldn't pass that deal up. Idiot manager had to walk me to the front door with it. Like I'm going on a shooting spree with a cricket.
mini-mosin.jpg

Yes, went with the laminated wood vs the plastic. My hope is it stays in the family and gets passed down.

Yes, went with the laminated wood vs the plastic. My hope is it stays in the family and gets passed down.
Ha. What a maroon. Just looked... mine a rascal. Savage. Some reason thinking cricket. I think the crickets are a little nicer aren't they? Guy at Dick's was still a dick tho.

Nice , oldest daughter out grew hers quickly, lost the shooting bug quickly. My 2 younger kids have zero interest.

Back
Top Bottom