Red Jacket ZK-22

Every Bullpup coversion kit ive ever handled had a horrible trigger because they run a rod from where the normal trigger would be to the bullpup trigger. No one has figured out how to get it to work so the trigger feels usable. Just my $.02

Last edited:
Every Bullpup cobversion kit ive ever handled had a horrible trigger because they run a rod from where the normal trigger would be to the bullpup trigger. No one has figured out how to get it to work so the trigger feels usable. Just my $.02

they did but electronic triggers are no-no, unless you are in .gov or .mil

"If we sell enough, maybe daddy can buy me a personality...oh and maybe some surgery"

out2ar.png

OMG! I have never seen anyone do this, they are so cool and innovative. Those guys should all be millionaires, they have great ideas. Maybe they should be designing space weapon systems....[/sarcasm]

Accepts most full capacity magazines including the MGW 50 round coffin magazine and the Ruger BX-25!!!!!
In all seriousness, with this stock work in a commie state where you're limited to a neutered 10 rd rotary box mag?

In all seriousness, with this stock work in a commie state where you're limited to a neutered 10 rd rotary box mag?

I think it would have to. Considering most 10/22's come with the 10 round box and they have been around forever, it would only make sense to make sure their product will work with all 10/22 mags rather than some.

You can get used preban butler creek and ram line 25 rounders in MA all day long. The 10/22 is one of the few mag fed 22s where this is really possible.

-Mike

they just showed that being made in one of the episodes within the last couple weeks. It was for a Zombie special where they had to make a civilian zombie gun and a military zombie gun. The bullpup was the civilian build. Good episode, they blew up what had to be 100 of those 3d bleeding zombie targets. I hope someone gets one so they can tell us what they think of the trigger!?!!!!!!

C'mon guys, if this was your wife, daughter, or sister you would be apes**t if you were reading comments about her. I can only assume all you "beautiful" people avoid mirrors at all cost![smile]

Dude, it's not like someone went into her house and took covert pictures and then posted them. You put yourself on TV, people get to comment on what they see (and hear you say, which in her case, is frankly worse).

C'mon guys, if this was your wife, daughter, or sister you would be apes**t if you were reading comments about her. I can only assume all you "beautiful" people avoid mirrors at all cost![smile]

My wife and daughter aren't on an internationally televised reality show, where they portray themselves as the next best thing to sliced cheese and hot as the sun. If they were, I'd expect that they would be aware of the fact that fame and fortune come at a price. I would encourage them to develop a thick skin as the publicity and the dough poured in...If you don't find the humor in it, so be it. You're fully entitled...

As to the stock, I have not fired a bullpup I've really liked with the exception of an FS2000. As a teenager, I fell prey to the bullpup fever with my 10/22 and it was awful. I donated it to a theatre program in Youngstown and they turned it into a prop. I also bought a Valmet and an AUG in my 20's and only wish I still had them for the value. The Valmet was terrible to shoot and the AUG had a super-mushy trigger. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. I've come to like my Ruger 10/22 old school, but I'm sure there will be a receptive market for this...

It's cute looking, but I'm not about to drop $300 plus a transfer fee on a "cute" gun.

What's more, for a Zombie Apocolyps, I'm not reaching for a .22LR While their criteria was any head-shot, most common zombie mythologies claim significant destruction of the brain matter is required. That means penetrating the cranium and causing massive internal tramua on a headshot. While A .22LR has that capability, it will suffer a richocett off the cranium at a much lower angle of incident than a 7.62x39 or 5.56x45mm.

Also, the little thread-on pig sticker they showed in the show (not sure if it's part of the kit) is not a valid zombie melee weapon.

if someone brings one to a shoot I'm at, I'll give it a try just to have a feel for it, but certainly not going to buy one.

Being honest:

Steph is pretty. She might not be the sharpest tack, the most cunning personality at a party or a super model, but she is attactive and she LOVES guns, shooting and blowing stuff up. If it wasn't for her annoying laugh, she'd be a real keeper.

Now that American Guns is back on though, we get Paige Wyatt. Also, not the sharpest tack or the most cunning personality, but she's much more attactive and also loves guns, shooting and blowing stuff up. If I had a choice to buy identical guns from Steph or Paige, I'd be giving paige my money, even if she was charging a little more.

It's cute looking, but I'm not about to drop $300 plus a transfer fee on a "cute" gun.
Yeah, it's not actually the gun...just the stock. So while there's no transfer fee, you'll have to drop another $150-200 for another 10/22 if you don't already have one.

What's more, for a Zombie Apocolyps, I'm not reaching for a .22LR While their criteria was any head-shot, most common zombie mythologies claim significant destruction of the brain matter is required. That means penetrating the cranium and causing massive internal tramua on a headshot. While A .22LR has that capability, it will suffer a richocett off the cranium at a much lower angle of incident than a 7.62x39 or 5.56x45mm.

Also, the little thread-on pig sticker they showed in the show (not sure if it's part of the kit) is not a valid zombie melee weapon.

if someone brings one to a shoot I'm at, I'll give it a try just to have a feel for it, but certainly not going to buy one.

"Transfer fee"? What transfer fee? It is my understanding that this is a $300 stock "kit" that uses your existing 10/22 to build into the new configuration, you don't get a whole gun for that price, so it can be mailed directly to your door with no transfer. If you don't already have a 10/22, then it' becomes a $600 "cute" gun.[wink]

Obie and Terminator,

Thanks for pointing out it's just a stock kit. Work's internet filter has a "weapons, firearms and bombs" filter on, so I can't pull up their website. I know the gun in question because I watched the episode.

Back
Top Bottom