• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

red Flag

Red Flag...

iu

I seriously think it’s only a matter of time before this stupidity blows up in someone’s face. I just can’t see this working in the long run. I know it says only family roommates and police can petition the court but their are way too many nervous nuts out there that call the police for anything. Think about the dipshits that call 911 because McDonalds screwed up their drive thru order.

Those are not folks for gun rights
"Even gun rights advocates, who are afraid of government abuse, say it appears to be working"

In the old days a family member asked for the gun and got it.

McKenzie had been acting strange, glaring at customers of a pizza restaurant while carrying his handgun. He now agrees with the firearm seizure.

“I’m grateful that the police got the gun away from me,” McKenzie told Fox News.

I think most people know something isn’t right and will willingly hand a gun to someone they trust.

This law isn’t necessary and if a cop uses his authority to take a gun away it very likely won’t end well.

Back
Top Bottom