• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RED FLAG TENNESEE

Yup. They said a few years ago that since they couldn't do it federally, they would go state by state.

TN is one of the reddest states, but ppl like Bloomberg are hoping that the good folks of TN are naive enough to actually pass this crap.

ETA:
I'll probably join this group too. Protect my future home state, God willing.
Tennessee Firearms Association

What is up with this crap sweeping the states! We really are in a post-constitutional era.
it's through the efforts like bloomturd's Every Town and Gifford's gun control group pushing these. all you need is a rep/senator in each state's legislature to submit the bill for consideration. plenty of lefty rights restrictionists out there willing to slap their name on any number of gun control bills

it's through the efforts like bloomturd's Every Town and Gifford's gun control group pushing these. all you need is a rep/senator in each state's legislature to submit the bill for consideration. plenty of lefty rights restrictionists out there willing to slap their name on any number of gun control bills
Every state, no matter how red, has its bastion of moonbattery. For Tennessee, that's apparently Chattanooga.

I am starting to believe that Bloomberg is paying off the NRA to keep quiet. This is nuts.

And that's why I'm done with the NRA because they are no where to be found with Bloomturd Red Flag hidden agenda killing due process. They won't see another dime until they come out of their hole and hit back hard.

What the hell are they doing to push back on the RINOs with the Dim avalanche of anti-2a bills everywhere to make sure they don't have another Vermont moment.

Donate to Goal, comm2a, and GOA.

And that's why I'm done with the NRA because they are no where to be found with Bloomturd Red Flag hidden agenda killing due process. They won't see another dime until they come out of their hole and hit back hard.

What the hell are they doing to push back on the RINOs with the Dim avalanche of anti-2a bills everywhere to make sure they don't have another Vermont moment.

Donate to Goal, comm2a, and GOA.
Makes perfect sense. If the anti gun attacks are being conducted at state and local levels, then by all means support groups like GOAL to fight on this level.

Check your fire... I never mentioned TFA in my post. But since your the resident NRA boob on here, what does the TFA have to do with this? Please don’t resort to your short sighted “show me the hard facts” answer.

Check your fire... I never mentioned TFA in my post. But since your the resident NRA boob on here, what does the TFA have to do with this? Please don’t resort to your short sighted “show me the hard facts” answer.
No worries, I already learned not to expect any facts from you.

No worries, I already learned not to expect any facts from you.
Your typical non answer. Keep posting and making yourself look foolish. So here’s a fact for you, THE NRA IS PUSHING RED FLAG LAWS!! Remember, you and I and everyone else has no due process thanks to our beloved President and the NRA.

Let’s me guess....”show me the facts”

Your typical non answer. Keep posting and making yourself look foolish. So here’s a fact for you, THE NRA IS PUSHING RED FLAG LAWS!! Remember, you and I and everyone else has no due process thanks to our beloved President and the NRA.

Let’s me guess....”show me the facts”
Hey, I'm a convert, States Rights!! The hell with the NRA. The gun owners in every state are now finally gonna rise up and join and support their State organizations and lead us all to the promised land. And in light of that those in TN should stop crying about the NRA and take matters into their own hand and make the TFA the envy of all gun rights groups. Can't wait for it to happen, very excited.

Hey, I'm a convert, States Rights!! The hell with the NRA. The gun owners in every state are now finally gonna rise up and join and support their State organizations and lead us all to the promised land. And in light of that those in TN should stop crying about the NRA and take matters into their own hand and make the TFA the envy of all gun rights groups. Can't wait for it to happen, very excited.
That a boy!!!! States is where the fight is!!! Glad u see the light through all the Fudd!!!!

This should be more than a wake up call, DUMP THE NRA!!!!!!! Donate your time,money and donations to GOA and Comm2A

Not too long ago companies were dumping the NRA and members were dumping those companies.

Now the members are dumping the NRA and they don't have a clue. And what did they do to Dana Loesch??

Not too long ago companies were dumping the NRA and members were dumping those companies.

Now the members are dumping the NRA and they don't have a clue. And what did they do to Dana Loesch??
Maybe because the NRA isnt doing anything but lining there own pockets. Dana Loesch??....isn’t that the lady that does the Drinkable beets infomercials??? Maybe she sees the writing on the wall too.....

Gun control advocates have the left/liberal media’s (the vast majority of all MSM) willingness to support Red Flag laws in most of the 50 states. A dozen Moms Demand Action members per state (or some willing to drive from MA & VT to NH), a few thousand Bloomberg bucks, and they get several anti-gun bills written and sponsored, with every Dem voting party line.

It’s death from 1000 cuts by a minimally organized network of a few hundred people and every left/liberal media outlet in the USA. Trump-hate has made misleading, lying and wholesale fabrication of facts not only acceptable but a badge of honor for left/liberal journalists. We call them out and they hide in the shadows...the truth just isn’t loud enough to get heard.

I thought the MSM said that the NRA and the Koch brothers, (just two, off the top of my head), with their unlimited financial resources, were preventing any and all "common sense" gun laws from being implemented.

Barry

Back
Top Bottom