Red Flag standoff in NY

Local media report

“Booth was charged with the following:

• second-degree burglary a Class C felony;
  • criminal trespass, a Class A misdemeanor;
  • second-degree criminal contempt, a Class A misdemeanor;
  • second-degree aggravated harassment, a Class A misdemeanor;
  • petit larceny, a Class A misdemeanor.

He was arraignment in Carmel Town Justice Court.
"At the conclusion of this incident, no weapons or ammunition feeding devises were found or seized, despite numerous false social media posts to the contrary," Cazzari said.

At approximately 2:20 p.m. a member of the Carmel Police Department was on Putnam Drive investigating a prior domestic incident involving the 28-year-old resident, Alexander Booth.
What is the domestic incident they keep talking about?

Local media report

I need a lawyer to explain these charges to me as I do not understand a single one.
OK I guess I can understand what trespass and burglary is but not related to this incident I can’t.
Some of the other ones I have no idea what they even mean such as second-degree criminal contempt?
No clue and then second-degree aggravated harassment? That’s another one I have no idea what it means.
Also no firearms charges of any kind and no domestic charges of any kind so either this news article is
completely bogus or what was being discussed here on the last three pages is completely bogus
I guess we will never know the actual truth.

"Thanks to their tireless efforts no civilians or police were harmed," Cazzari said.
Booth was subsequently arrested on a felony warrant was issued stemming from the previous domestic incident.
Booth was charged with the following:

• second-degree burglary a Class C felony;
  • criminal trespass, a Class A misdemeanor;
  • second-degree criminal contempt, a Class A misdemeanor;
  • second-degree aggravated harassment, a Class A misdemeanor;
  • petit larceny, a Class A misdemeanor.

He was arraignment in Carmel Town Justice Court.
"At the conclusion of this incident, no weapons or ammunition feeding devises were found or seized, despite numerous false social media posts to the contrary," Cazzari said.

This is why you need a ham radio, at least a baofeng programmed for the local repeater. Cops wouldn't even know you broadcasting.

Depends, it's not that hard for waffen ss kopsch to make your receiver deaf via localized broadband jamming, only reason it's viable is because typical comms are considered archaic and everyone assumes a cell phone is in use.... well, that and it could make their own gear deaf, too.

According to his own posts it had nothing to do with a fight with his wife or neighbors.
A guy he served with dropped a dime on him for having the 30 rounder.
The JBT's showed up at his house when he was not home without a warrant and threatened wife with having CPS take their kid away if she did not let them in.
Apparently they took offense at his Instagram post afterward calling them pigs and fags, so they decided to go full on JBT retard on him.
Welcome to the USSA.

I've seen five different versions of the trigger event I'm not really sure what to believe. Including one saying this guy has a warrant on him for burglary or some bs. Lots of noise being published.

-Mike

I've seen five different versions of the trigger event I'm not really sure what to believe. Including one saying this guy has a warrant on him for burglary or some bs. Lots of noise being published.

-Mike
They were pretty much on top of posting his instagram stuff as it was going on live on ARF last night before they blacked him out.
When I went to bed there were somewhere's around 70-75 people who showed up on his behalf .
You know at this point they will be charging him with improper hanging of the toilet paper if need be to justify this shit show.

This whole thing stinks. I think the guy may have issues, but the PD tried to go full tyrant and stepped on a bad PR rake. They never expected public scrutiny and pushback.

Will be interesting to see if the rubber meets the road when/if charges are filed and what happens in court

the northern westchester/putnam county area has been pushing the envelope for JBT BS for decades

I will add one thing though......if this were the public response to each and every bullshit red flag action then it would force PD's, the courts and legislators to spend a fair amount of time pomdering their belly buttons before they did decided to initiate one of these

The objective should be to make them wish they never heard the words "red flag laws". They will sooner or later.

I need a lawyer to explain these charges to me as I do not understand a single one.
OK I guess I can understand what trespass and burglary is but not related to this incident I can’t.
Some of the other ones I have no idea what they even mean such as second-degree criminal contempt?
No clue and then second-degree aggravated harassment? That’s another one I have no idea what it means.
Also no firearms charges of any kind and no domestic charges of any kind so either this news article is
completely bogus or what was being discussed here on the last three pages is completely bogus
I guess we will never know the actual truth.
IANAL but it sounds like what you charge a guy with when you find that no crime has been committed but you have to charge somebody with something to justify the three ring circus you pulled off that ended up going nationwide.

The story progression. Several of these “press releases” by police have since been deleted.

Guy having a mental health emergency. The public is causing problems by talking about how the police are violating his rights. In custody and safe with no charges expected.

An officer heard a gunshot and began investigation. Arrested and charges with a bunch of burglary charges. No weapons or ammo found.

Police were there to serve an arrest warrant related to a prior domestic violence issue. A standoff ensued before eventually being arrested.

People have been swamping police phones and social media about the red flag incident. That’s incorrect and not what happened. It was domestic violence. You all need to shut up so we can serve the public.

Really ? Do they commonly roll up on DV calls with an APC ?

They will roll on your arse with what ever they have at they're disposal...especially if you're a combat vet and they don't care what war you were in....This guy was a poster boy for the being jacked up by po-po & the Veterans Court. Yes, I noted his 11B MOS and PH in the original Instagram post as well as 'hi-cap' mags, but a picture is not proof....Well, I'll let the legal beagles opine here.

I got swatted for a lot less...No APC's, but snipers in the woods and a full auto SWAT team 'dog and pony' show. There were a few here at NES'ers who knew something, but said nothing. BTW: I'm a 71 year old FUDD and a 'space shuttle door' gunner, so I guess that makes the crime & trumped up charges less egregious to the non-Fudds here.

Actually I didn't want anybody's milita or financial help, I fight my own battles.

BTW: I had nothing illegal in my FA inventory just an allegation of DV...and zero proof. But I did 20 months on the hook

BTW: all charges dismissed by the Judge that sent me to the Billerica House of Correction

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom