Red Flag standoff in NY

Looks like a bunch of sites are purging threads

One of those things I wish I could do something but I’m hours away. Then again, I hope this unconstitutional criminal activity is never visited on me or people I know.

Looks like a bunch of sites are purging threads

One of those things I wish I could do something but I’m hours away. Then again, I hope this unconstitutional criminal activity is never visited on me or people I know.
Purging threads of what?

So the reason they showed up was the 30 round mags off some tip? Can they even do that? Or was it an ERPO and they happened to find the 30 rounders?

His wife, the person living with him, seems to be the best source for his mental state. Why are they listening to some asshat he was in the army with?

“Negotiators worked throughout the day to try to get him to come out, but police say that he was posting live updates on social media. They say his followers only aggravated the situation.

"This is a person in crisis, having mental illness, having issues and he didn't need the people on social media telling him that his rights are being violated," said Chief Michael Cazzari of the Carmel Police. "He needed help. Medical help."

Propaganda machine is turning. Stupid peasants shouldn’t dear mention rights violations!

I've had a buddy following for hours. I've been playing catch up. 2 APC's, and negotiator. Info is so scare and all comms seem to be down from the area. Most info I found is contradictory, but feds are seizing accounts that talk about this and removing social posts.

Yep. Every additional statement I read from the “authorities” contradicts previous statements. It’s full of inconsistencies and nonsensical misinformation. We won’t know the truth because they are doing everything to hide it. And regardless of what the truth is, that should concern everyone.

A guy i know drove out and was at the address that was posted like 2hrs ago and nobody was there. So either the address was bad or he surrendered.

Holy phucking shit...

I literally just read through this thread and my phone started blowing up. I was in the some company with this guy. We served together in OEF X. JFC... i thought i was done dealing with this shit. Apparently, he had a fight with his wife and the neighbirs called the police.

These situations are the worst. I know a few vets that are very much the same way. It's so hard to defend because you don't know exactly what happened, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that he has mental health issues being a vet. The problem is they will use that brush to paint them all that way. There are no clubs for these guys, they find each other online and what might be banter to some, comes of as unstable to the general population.

• Remember neighbors are not your friends (unless you know them very well). People at work aren't your friends (generally). Keep important stuff close to the vest.
  • Take care of yourself mentally because that will be both a hindrance and used as a threat/justification to come after you.
  • Be one step ahead of the game - know that people that don't like you or your belief on weapons will, by any means necessary, find justification to challenge that and destroy you. That doesn't even only mean regarding weapons. I've seen CPS/DCS weaponized more than once.
  • If you are a vet(esp of Iraq/Afghanistan), and a vocal one at that, you're already on a list somewhere. Don't inflame people.
It's so sad, because he doesn't seem mentally unstable in those videos, but it is likely that he has a drinking problem. So a drunken argument with his mrs turns into mentally unstable man with military weapons is a threat to himself, his family, and his neighbors. That seals the deal these days.

I hope we get to hear more, and I hope it turns out to be an overreaction by the police and whoever reported it. One things for sure, if it was overstepping by police, that dude will fight it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcqIrIcJzck

Wont be long now before 4G jamming, in addition to cutting a subject's internet, will be SOP for all police departments on ERPO calls.

Can't let the unwashed masses know what they're up to after this fiasco.

This is why you need a ham radio, at least a baofeng programmed for the local repeater. Cops wouldn't even know you broadcasting.

According to his own posts it had nothing to do with a fight with his wife or neighbors.
A guy he served with dropped a dime on him for having the 30 rounder.
The JBT's showed up at his house when he was not home without a warrant and threatened wife with having CPS take their kid away if she did not let them in.
Apparently they took offense at his Instagram post afterward calling them pigs and fags, so they decided to go full on JBT retard on him.
Welcome to the USSA.

According to his own posts it had nothing to do with a fight with his wife or neighbors.
A guy he served with dropped a dime on him for having the 30 rounder.
The JBT's showed up at his house when he was not home without a warrant and threatened wife with having CPS take their kid away if she did not let them in.
Apparently they took offense at his Instagram post afterward calling them pigs and fags, so they decided to go full on JBT retard on him.
Welcome to the USSA.

New York is not now and has not been part of America for decades. Since long before Coumo took office. Those who choose to live in that Soviet Republic do so at their own risk.

Back
Top Bottom