• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Red Flag laws and ex-parte hearings; what could go wrong?

"Estranged wife" says it all. She is trying to get the upper hand in a divorce action so she will be awarded custody of the kids and large judgment for child support and alimony. My bet is that her lawyer was behind this. ERPO laws are getting weaponized, just like the notorious Massachusetts 209A RO.

At this point, Montgomery later testified, she had done no investigation beyond talking to Joanie Morgan and reading her petitions.

Oh nice. Well, it was a man and we all know they are all unsafe. So good on you, Monty!

Be nice for him to sue the ex AND the dingus woman who did zero work to make his life a living hell. I hate RFO's, but I'd love to see, until the USSC b-slaps them down, some sort of recourse against the city/county and the requester of the order. If faced with a massive law suit, maybe John (or in this case Jane) Law won't just rush and get a RFO.

Let me summarize and rewrite this article:

Man stuck his dick in crazy.
Crazy was crazy,
Man f***in loved crazy.
Man marries crazy.
Man has epiphany:
Crazy wasn't crazy,
Crazy was an abusive bipolar psychopathic succubus,
Man runs like the wind from crazy succubus
Crazy sucks her man back in, because a piece of paper can't keep crazy like hers apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom