• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Red Alert! Deep State Planning A False Flag In Virginia

Reptile

NES Member
Violence planned to turn American people against gun owners and President Trump
Alex Jones breaks down the Deep State-orchestrated false flag potential that could break out at the upcoming 2nd Amendment rally in Richmond, Virginia, and how the Democrats will use the crisis to render judgement on President Trump and attempt to remove him from office during the Senate impeachment trial that begins the day after the Virginia Capital rally.

The media and Deep State is doing exactly what they did in Charlottesville.
They are ginning this up to create a violent racial attack on MLK Day.

This is the most threatening video of the year!!!

Alex Jones has a knack for predicting this sort of stuff.

This is one Giant powder keg.

I pray for the safety of our people down there.

I don't watch infowars and I don't follow Jones... but for the past 3 years, he's been more correct and more reliable than the main media outlets. It's a sad day when this sort of thing happens.

Anybody that scoffs at anything related to infowars, simply because it's infowars, needs to seriously recalibrate their ability to digest information.

That said, nothing would surprise me anymore... NOTHING!

There is desperation everywhere in Washington and throughout the liberal world and desperation make people do f***ed up shit.

I don't watch infowars and I don't follow Jones... but for the past 3 years, he's been more correct and more reliable than the main media outlets. It's a sad day when this sort of thing happens.

Anybody that scoffs at anything related to infowars, simply because it's infowars, needs to seriously recalibrate their ability to digest information.

That said, nothing would surprise me anymore... NOTHING!

There is desperation everywhere in Washington and throughout the liberal world and desperation make people do f***ed up shit.

Fun fact: the local RI Infowars reporter holds a rally outside the RI State House annually and it happened sometime recently. That Infowars-sponsored event is officially blackballed by the local 2A groups because the Infowarriors tend to get into fights with Antifa involving throwing of feces and urine and generally cause unnecessary negative media coverage. The Infowars reporter is intentionally trying to create drama and soundbites to get attention but usually just makes an ass of himself in the process.

The actual pro-2A events, led by the local gun groups, swamp the State House with 3500+/- pro-2A individuals versus 20+/- paid, astroturfed antis. Capitol Police, the RI police in charge of State House security, always say that the pro-2A people are among the best groups to have in the State House, without issue or complaint. These legitimate pro-2A events are bigger than abortion hearings in terms of turnout but overwhelmingly consist of pro-2A people without any serious opposition from the antis, besides anti politicians.

Trust Infowars with serious information during serious events at your own peril.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you need Alex Jones to tell you that the Culture War the Democrats need to maintain power (which, at it's most fundamental, is perhaps a race war) has emerged from the shadows and that there are VA Statehouse Republicans who are calling out that this is all a setup, that the Governors jackboots are ready to detain everyone who shows up as a domestic terrorist for exercising 1A rights.

He's not wrong this time...

I don't think you need Alex Jones to tell you that the Culture War the Democrats need to maintain power (which, at it's most fundamental, is perhaps a race war) has emerged from the shadows and that there are VA Statehouse Republicans who are calling out that this is all a setup, that the Governors jackboots are ready to detain everyone who shows up as a domestic terrorist for exercising 1A rights.

He's not wrong this time...
People calling the Infowars people crazy when there's a party with legislators and a governor who have implied they may use the state's militia/military (VA National Guard) and possibly UN troops to enforce gun laws need to recheck their principles. Does Alex Jones go off the rails a lot? Yes. Does he have these outlandish conspiracy theories? Oh yeah. Does that mean he can't be right that the same people who believe in Russian Collusion, that Trump is a Russian agent, that Trump helped Russia steal the election can't also have plans in place to set up gun owners in Richmond and use them as a pretext and proof positive that people should not have semi automatic guns?

You can bet your ass that the radical left would use this moment and MLK day as a false flag. They have too much to gain and little to lose because if you've read your Rahm Emanuel, you never let a good crisis go to waste.

They tried to impeach a POTUS on made up Russia collusion delusion, then they impeached him on Ukraine whistleblower who saw/heard nothing. They’ve crossed the line to coup a long time ago and are still at it.

The media makes up stories and never corrects them (some still even talk about Russia like it happened).

Do you think Ruby Ridge/Waco/Bundy’s are one offs?

The Deep State knows that Trump is getting re-elected (unless something big happens). Do you think they care about the Constitution or laws?

Know this, if Richmond goes sideways - we had all better be ready as it’s coming.

Does being "Dillusional" have something to do with Dill Pickles?
Or Dil Pickles?

latest

Yes, you had better be ready. The spaghetti might hit the fan on this one in VA. The communists are in full view now.

I wouldn’t have that march if you paid me. Too much bad mojo going on. Cancel the morning of it and watch all antis state at each other

There were a few shit stirrers and the rest of the crowd either ignored them or told them to get lost.

That's not a false flag, it's not even an attempt at one.

We all know there are shit stirrers, if goal held a rally at the state house and said leave the Confederate flags at home we all know someone from this very forum would bring one, because shit stirrers just like to stir shit.

Closest thing to a false flag all day:

Violence planned to turn American people against gun owners and President Trump
Alex Jones breaks down the Deep State-orchestrated false flag potential that could break out at the upcoming 2nd Amendment rally in Richmond, Virginia
We all know that if Alex had believed his own prophecy, he wouldn't have shown up, even with his armored transport.

Alex Jones has a knack for predicting this sort of stuff.
Alex Jones sure does have a knack... for moving on after his predictions do not come to pass.

Last edited:
Looks like the rally was nothing but a Yuge, 22000 strong optics win. Kinda tells Northam and his chronies: "If we have to come back, you probably won't like what happens.". The militia was quite well regulated today. Even the NY slimes couldn't even seem to figure a way to spin this in a negative light. Excellent optics.

Who knew wearing a mask in public was a crime in Va?

Came up pretty quick on google, looks like its a "Class 6 felony" with jail time of up to 5 years.
Kid's going to lose his rights because he supported his rights.

[
Looks like the rally was nothing but a Yuge, 22000 strong optics win. Kinda tells Northam and his chronies: "If we have to come back, you probably won't like what happens.". The militia was quite well regulated today. Even the NY slimes couldn't even seem to figure a way to spin this in a negative light. Excellent optics.

I dunno, the news I saw showed a bunch of range fudds in full tactical gear bumbling out the answer to "Why are you wearing full body armor" when asked by a reporter who misrepresented the whole thing and linked the event to white supremacy. The immediate news segment after was about a shooting in LA or something.

Imagine running a MLK segment and the next segment being about a bunch of black guys robbing a 7-11 in Dorchester? Not even fox news is that ballsy.

Came up pretty quick on google, looks like its a "Class 6 felony" with jail time of up to 5 years.

[

I dunno, the news I saw showed a bunch of range fudds in full tactical gear bumbling out the answer to "Why are you wearing full body armor" when asked by a reporter who misrepresented the whole thing and linked the event to white supremacy. The immediate news segment after was about a shooting in LA or something.

Imagine running a MLK segment and the next segment being about a bunch of black guys robbing a 7-11 in Dorchester? Not even fox news is that ballsy.

The fact that the legacy media ran spin on it does not negate the optics of the actual thing. The NYT thing I read did not appear to be a hit piece. I mean, obviously they put some dumb bullshit in there but for the legacy media it was not bad. I didnt watch any coverage on the idiot box because I dont watch the idiot box. Its idiotic and none of its PROGRAMMING is news.

Who knew wearing a mask in public was a crime in Va?
FWIW, seems like she was one of the "deep state" folk waiting for the cue to deploy their false flag? /s

Back
Top Bottom