Recommendations for ways to conceal carry in men’s skinny jeans.

Wear your skinny jeans in good health and happiness - - just remember...
Levi Strauss Joins In Anti-Gun Nonsense - Bearing Arms

Now if you will excuse me I just saw this new unisex turtleneck dickie that I simply must add to my collection.

SJ9tJrC_d.jpg

:emoji_tiger:

There are moves you can make without getting all tacticoolio: 5.11 DefendFlex Jeans, carry a single stack, tru-spec holster under shirt, etc.

Heres what skinny jeans look like. Don’t think my lads would survive in them....and I have no idea where you would hide a gun....perhaps a straw....double barrled pea shooter...

Attachments

• 0851C7C7-7EB4-4118-86A1-1B08D8972AC6.jpeg
    0851C7C7-7EB4-4118-86A1-1B08D8972AC6.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 65
Nice job pushing someone away from the gun community. Sad to see when trying to get more people into the sport.

I carry IWB with jeans that have an elastic waist. Good belt and a shirt that is baggy enough to cover. The shirt is the limiting factor, not the jeans. I wouldn't be able to pocket carry though. I do stuff two phones in there and they fit, just worried about printing.

Nice job pushing someone away from the gun community. Sad to see when trying to get more people into the sport.

I carry IWB with jeans that have an elastic waist. Good belt and a shirt that is baggy enough to cover. The shirt is the limiting factor, not the jeans. I wouldn't be able to pocket carry though. I do stuff two phones in there and they fit, just worried about printing.

He's been here longer than you or me. I'm sure he knew what was coming and I doubt a few wisecracks would drive him away.

Having said that, any advice for a rather large man carrying concealed in a little black dress? thanks in advance :x

So I wanted to pile on as well, but my first responses have all been taken already. As a result, I’ll try to be helpful (kind of). I’ve tried searching but can’t find this thread. I’m hoping someone else remembers it and can post a link.

There was a thread posted about a low profile holster that went under your shirt. It held the pistol in a vertical orientation with the grip down. I believe @minininjer provided some customization guidance on it due to her requirements? I remember the holster looked really good and was pretty low profile. As long as you’re not wearing super tight shirts with your skinny jeans, it might be an option.

So I wanted to pile on as well, but my first responses have all been taken already. As a result, I’ll try to be helpful (kind of). I’ve tried searching but can’t find this thread. I’m hoping someone else remembers it and can post a link.

There was a thread posted about a low profile holster that went under your shirt. It held the pistol in a vertical orientation with the grip down. I believe @minininjer provided some customization guidance on it due to her requirements? I remember the holster looked really good and was pretty low profile. As long as you’re not wearing super tight shirts with your skinny jeans, it might be an option.

I believe you were trying to find this thread: Get your very own minininjer holster by 2AHolster

“Mine” is a modified (super minimalist) version of 2A Holster’s lite-path chest holster. With colder temps coming up, it would be super easy to conceal completely under a hoodie or probably whatever second layer you’re wearing.

Link to “my” holster if you’re tiny like me or if you’re normal but want to keep it minimal: Chest Holster-The Litepath-Great gear-affordable price-free shipping.

Link to the lite-path chest holster if you have more real estate to play with and don’t mind it being more bulky: Chest Holster-The Litepath-Great gear-affordable price-free shipping.

(I don’t get a cut of sales for “my” holster)

Last edited:
He's been here longer than you or me. I'm sure he knew what was coming and I doubt a few wisecracks would drive him away.

Having said that, any advice for a rather large man carrying concealed in a little black dress?
thanks in advance :x
Keister carry.

I believe you were trying to find this thread: Get your very own minininjer holster by 2AHolster

“Mine” is a modified (super minimalist) version of 2A Holster’s lite-path chest holster. With colder temps coming up, it would be super easy to conceal completely under a hoodie or probably whatever second layer you’re wearing.

Link to “my” holster if you’re tiny like me or if you’re normal but want to keep it minimal: Chest Holster-The Litepath-Great gear-affordable price-free shipping.

Link to the lite-path chest holster if you have more real estate to play with and don’t mind it being more bulky: Chest Holster-The Litepath-Great gear-affordable price-free shipping.

(I don’t get a cut of sales for “my” holster)
What keeps the gun from falling out?

What keeps the gun from falling out?

The design. Retention? I've used it running, hiking, etc. and it will not fall out. Design is tested, used by Spec Ops, LEO, type people not just operators gonna operate types like myself who sit at home, in my mom's basement ;)

lot of good tips here, huh? when I loose those last 185 lbs and get my first pair of skinny jeans, i'll try to untilize some of the suggestions.

Having said that, any advice for a rather large man carrying concealed in a little black dress? thanks in advance :x
Ask and you shall receive.

Just shave the damn legs though.

Back
Top Bottom