Recommendations for Pennsylvania Hunting?

We will need to be traveling to the Pittsburgh area this fall and would like to spend a few days hunting on our way back. Our primary objective is boar hunting and we're interested in the possibility of spending a day upland hunting afterwards. Anyone have any recommendations/warnings for game farms in PA? Thanks! [grin]

*In order to get in front of some comments I anticipate - posts that boar hunting in *insert some other state* is much better and we should go there instead aren't going to help me. Long distance travel is a rarity for several reasons for us, and if we're going to drive all the way to Pittsburgh we'd like to make the most out of it.

I've never hunted PA, but I know that semi-auto rifles are verboten for regular deer hunting. As for .50 cal bolt actions, you'll just have to ask . . .[wink]

Woodstock said:
I've never hunted PA, but I know that semi-auto rifles are verboten for regular deer hunting. As for .50 cal bolt actions, you'll just have to ask . . .[wink]

[Laugh] thanks for the tip! While Adam does keep muttering about wanting to get a Kodiak grizzly with a Barrett, our hunting guns are actually rather....conservative and unlikely to ruffle feathers in the Northeast.

Back
Top Bottom