• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommendation - Sight Pusher - Jennings Machine & Tool

allen-1

NES Member
Having swapped a couple sets of sights using a hammer and dowel, I figured it was time to spend the money and get the proper tool. But, I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount of money, and I wanted to find as generic a tool as possible, but still well made.

I think I succeeded. I bought one from Jennings Machine & Tool. I've used it to swap around sights on four of my Glocks lately, and been quite pleased with it. Also quite pleased that it's exactly as described, shipped promptly and payment was painless. It's American made, for those of you who care, Ed and Linda live in Alabama.

Their URL is: http://www.sightpushertool.com/ and attached are a couple of pictures, (that will probably be sideways because they came from my not-so-smart phone)...

IMG_3857.jpg IMG_3858.jpg

Are you going to try it on any other brands? Glocks are pretty easy. Many here would be interested in a universal tool that works well on different manufacturers.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Are you going to try it on any other brands? Glocks are pretty easy. Many here would be interested in a universal tool that works well on different manufacturers.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I don't currently have any other firearms that need their sights changed; so not right now. It looks to me as though it will work well on other firearms, and the literature that comes with it says that it will.

Back
Top Bottom