• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommendation on Sig 365 IWB Holster

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Just looking for some recommendations on an IWB holster for a Sig 365. I'd love to get a Milt Sparks VMII, but at $155 and 2-3 months wait time I'll be looking to get something else.

What are you using?

Thanks

I have 2 ea IWB for my Sig 365 and Glock 32 from Concealment Express. A right handed one to wear at 3 o'clock IWB and a left handed one to wear IWB in the small of my back. They come in Kydex and carbon fiber.

Short money, quick turnaround and made in the USA

I've bought probably 6 or 7 over the years and have never been disappointed...

Last edited:
So I just paid for a 365 yesterday-haven't picked it up yet. The king in Concord has to approve it first.

Dude at the Sig shop was obviously reccomending what he had in store. With Sig kydex, Mitch Rosen leather(I think it is their independent model). and some minimalist IWB that only covers the trigger. I've been having great luck with cheap kydex holsters for my other pistols and will try that with this one. If I don't like them I can just toss it.

I ordered this last night and will color in the writing on the clip if it is as gaudy as the picture. The only reason I got tan is to set it apart from my other holsters. I'll probably still grab the Rosen holster as leather will be a bit more comfy usually.

Amazon product ASIN B07YP7DY6JView: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YP7DY6J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had NSR tactical make me a holster. They don't list the 365 with safety, but if you call they can do it.

I'm not sure if you are into appendix carry, but I love the Tier 1 w/ extra mag. Comfortable all day!

PXL_20201111_164036681.jpg

Lots of info here:

Lots of good feedback about Vedder Light Tuck.
I use Tuxton Tactical Design if I do not need to tuck in my dress shirt into my slacks.
or Clover Leather if I do.

Lots of info here:

Lots of good feedback about Vedder Light Tuck.
I use Tuxton Tactical Design if I do not need to tuck in my dress shirt into my slacks.
or Clover Leather if I do.

Thanks for the links. I did a search but didn't go that far back. Appreciate it. The Vedder does seem to have a lot of recommendations in that. I wouldn't mind Kydex, but something with Leather in it to dampen the sound wouldn't be bad either.

Thanks for the links. I did a search but didn't go that far back. Appreciate it. The Vedder does seem to have a lot of recommendations in that. I wouldn't mind Kydex, but something with Leather in it to dampen the sound wouldn't be bad either.

If you're looking to dampen the sound, I'd suggest you go this route...although not as easy to carry IWB:

Sig-Sauer-P365-True-Gemtech-1-388x294.jpg

;)

[smile]

Frank

Anther vote for the Vedder Light Tuck, you’re welcome to take a look at mine & see if you like it since we’re practically neighbors. Also have an Alabama pocket holster for the 365 you’re welcome to check out too.

I use a Tuster,,,,luv it, have a comp-tac with the wing,,,,depends on the pants I’m wearing
a buddy has a MK-tek holster and luvs it,,,made in Rockland,ma
have a good website also

I have both Concealment Express & Vedder Light Tuck. They're very similar however I like the Vedder better for the following reasons:

1. It is tuckable, Concealment Express is not. I don't tuck it often but once in a while for a quick trip somewhere I will and I like having the option
  2. I find the edges along the bottom of the Vedder to be smoother and more rounded than the CE, it goes IWB a little more smoothly doesn't catch as much when putting it on.
  3. I prefer the thinner metal clip on the Vedder to the thicker plastic one on the CE.
YMMV

Just looking for some recommendations on an IWB holster for a Sig 365. I'd love to get a Milt Sparks VMII, but at $155 and 2-3 months wait time I'll be looking to get something else.

What are you using?

Thanks
It is worth the wait!! It's the only holsters that I wear and the one I use most often I've had for ~15 yrs and looks like new!

I’ve been carrying my 365 for the past year in a Crossbreed The Reckoning holster and I’ve been happy with what it offers. I prefer two clips as it spreads the weight out evenly across my hip and the price can’t be beat. Don’t mind the rusty screws as this is carried while sweating my ass off in the summer.

1B66D896-BCEB-4B19-B330-241B7F0D9219.jpeg

Big fan of the Crossbreed Minituck for 3-5 o'clock carry, just bought another for the 365XL. I also have the Vedder for AIWB with the claw and it works well, though not as comfortable when sitting all day.

My work from home attire doesn't support a proper gun belt and I have been debating a shoulder holster rig to wear under a hoodie. Tempted to grab the Galco classic lite.

So I just paid for a 365 yesterday-haven't picked it up yet. The king in Concord has to approve it first.

Dude at the Sig shop was obviously recommending what he had in store. With Sig kydex, Mitch Rosen leather(I think it is their independent model). and some minimalist IWB that only covers the trigger. I've been having great luck with cheap kydex holsters for my other pistols and will try that with this one. If I don't like them I can just toss it.

I ordered this last night and will color in the writing on the clip if it is as gaudy as the picture. The only reason I got tan is to set it apart from my other holsters. I'll probably still grab the Rosen holster as leather will be a bit more comfy usually.

Amazon product ASIN B07YP7DY6JView: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YP7DY6J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I picked up my 365 today-hard to believe there is 10 rounds in a G43 sized pistol. No 12 or 15 round mags in stock, so I had to order those. Pics of the two holsters i mentioned above. The kydex one isn't too sshabby. Also grabbed that Mitch Rosen holster too--that sucker needs some breaking in(a lot of breaking in). I don't see the MR holster being a good summer holster without a t-shirt as your skin is right on the gun. I've been wanting to get a VM2 for my Glock 19, I may end up getting one for the 365 too. It will probably take a couple of months before I start carrying the 365 as I have to run some reliability tests with decent ammo first.

IMG_1884.jpg IMG_1885.jpg IMG_1886.jpg IMG_1887.jpg

I've used a Vedder Light Tuck for over a year. Very comfortable and probably on sale 👍👍
This is what I use for my 365 also. I use it with the claw which helps keep the butt end in against your body.

Back
Top Bottom