• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommend me a cerakote applicator

Can anyone recommend a cerakote applicator for an upper and lower receiver? I already tried allumahyde 2 and then krylon. I wasn't happy with the results. I have neither the finesse nor the patience.

Saxonville armory in framingham did an upper and lower for me. Came out great. I'd go back.

Isnt 1776 moving to FL? I forget the timeframe, but i could have sworn someone said they weren't taking any new jobs... although that could have been specifically gunsmithing work.

I went there about a month ago and they were packing up their stuff. Pretty sure they're gone now.

Northeast Arms in Peabody. Look at his BookFace page to see what he's done.
https://www.facebook.com/NortheastArms?fref=ts

I'll vouch for them too - I had work done based on a piece I saw a customer pick up at the shop. I'll use them again in the future when a project comes up.

As a suggestion, if you're going to have any other parts done, do them all at the same time to insure the color matches - it can vary batch to batch just like any other coating.

Back
Top Bottom