• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

recommend me a belt

I was just checking out some reviews on these, do u like yours?..not sure I like the rolling buckle whats the point of that anyway?

A rolling buckle just makes it easier to tighten, also easier on the belt leather. Make sure you pick the right width. Quite a few pants won't take a 1.75 wide belt in that link if it is a thick gunbelt. Some holsters won't even take a 1.75 belt, I know the uncle mikes I have for my 92FS won't.

As a newB who's only been carrying for about a year, I was reading this and thinking to myself: <shrug> I'm not really understanding the need for a $95 tacticool belt, my regular belts from the big boxes have been holding up the gun just fine. Then I realized....I have about 5 of those belts sitting there on the rack that I don't wear anymore because the leather has torn where it buckles. I guess I should invest in a good one.

Thanks for the mention! I wear mine too... ;)

Andy

PS The usual NES discount applies still for belts. Inbox me here as the site is a tad spendier as has shipping charges.

Wear my Andy belt pretty much every day too (only don't wear it on rare occasions now). The NES discount is nothing to scoff at either.

Once you get a belt from Andy, you need to get one of his holsters... [smile]

Back
Top Bottom