Recommend a pair of electronic ear muffs with audio input (ipod) capability

Can anyone help me with my Christmas shopping? I am looking for a good pair of electronic ear muffs that have the capability of accepting audio input from an Ipod at a good value. These will be mostly used for mowing the lawn, and using chainsaws so a pair that work well under constant loud noises are what i am looking for. Any recommendations that can be made would be much appreciated!

Hmm Im sensing a pattern here... Ok The Howard Leight Impact Sports have been ordered! $46 shipped on Amazon seemed like the best deal.

Thanks for the Help!

Hmm Im sensing a pattern here... Ok The Howard Leight Impact Sports have been ordered! $46 shipped on Amazon seemed like the best deal.

Thanks for the Help!

You'll like them. I've got a couple of pair and they work well.

The input can also be used for the output of most portable radios/scanners that use the 1/8th phone jack if listening while working in a high noise area.

IO picked up a set at Cabelas last week for $59. Very thin, can be used when shooting a rifle or shotgun............

s7_228573_999_01

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoo...ncement/_/N-1100232/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104381280

Back
Top Bottom