• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RECIPROCITY!

Scrivener

Banned
Well, now we can transport to, and carry in, the once-sovereign State of Texas.

From the NRA:

Texas "Attorney General Greg Abbott (R) has determined that the following 5 states' Right To Carry license holders qualify for recognition by Texas: California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Washington.

Governor Rick Perry (R) has signed unilateral proclamations of recognition for these states. Although these states will not grant reciprocity to Texas Concealed Handgun Licensees."

8)

Scrivener said:
Texas "Attorney General Greg Abbott (R) has determined that the following 5 states' Right To Carry license holders qualify for recognition by Texas: California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Washington.
All with some of the most restrictive laws in the country.

Scrivener said:
I didn't realize MA had any "right to carry" license holders :).

TX

LenS said:
I didn't realize that MA subjects had any "rights"!! [roll]
You will have to forgive the TX AG. He obviously has MA confused with the parts of the country not under control of the insurgents.

Re: TX

Rob Boudrie said:
LenS said:
I didn't realize that MA subjects had any "rights"!! [roll]
You will have to forgive the TX AG. He obviously has MA confused with the parts of the country not under control of the insurgents.

Don't know if the actually qualify as insurgents, but they certainly are revolting.

Ken

That's good news. It will save me having to figure out how to get a NR permit in Texas. The state recently passed legislation to issue a NR permit, but no one seems to know how to apply.

In any case, it's all moot now.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom