• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recent Training w/ Len Segal

I am an area gunsmith and firearms industry professional, and as such I took a lot of time and did a lot of research when selecting a firearms instructor. Len was the first name I found everywhere I looked and from everyone I asked, and boy were they right.

My girlfriend recently changed her every day carry style from snub nosed revolvers to 1911 style handguns. Over the month of August, we both attended Len's Defensive Pistol 101 & 102 classes. Our intent was to become more familiar with the new platform, and to learn some new drills. We shot over 1k rounds combined in two days of instruction, and I could not be more pleased with both of the classes. I am a combat veteran and former Marine, and I still learned a TON of technique, confidence, and legal info from Len's training. My girlfriend is now much more comfortable, accurate, and safe with her new firearms. I would highly recommend Len to anyone looking to get into shooting, get better at shooting, or understand the MA system of firearms ownership. His instruction and professionalism are unmatched.

Does he have a webpage, phone number, or like an email for classes and shit ?
I googled him a nd nothing came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or maybe check the URL in every one of my posts (I understand that it does NOT show up in Tapatalk)?

http://2atraining.weebly.com

Calendar and course descriptions are all there.

The Defensive Handgun 101 and 102 classes aren't scheduled currently. Tim asked me to design those courses for himself and Annie and I will teach them on-demand at this point to people that have some experience in shooting handguns. It can be customized per student desires so it is pretty much a 1 on 1 class at this point.

-----------------------

Many thanks to Tim for the kind words. He and Annie were awesome students.

I clicked the link it does not bring me to relevant thread ..

c355210d0737eec683a7daad50a8792b.jpg

It brings me here ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom