• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recent MA Glock prices?

Haven't checked the classifieds in some time and noticed used Glocks from MA are flying off the private market at record speed. Weren't they in the $600-700 range a few years ago? Has Maura done something to Glocks recently to make them *even moar rarer* to make $850+ market cost now?

Limited inventory of new and used firearms and ammunition due to Covid have driven costs up everywhere and with everything...

Last edited:
No, it's just people trying to cash in on personal sales right now. I wouldn't mind picking up a 24 or 17L for another useless range toy, but at those prices, I'll buy a 2011 instead.

several years ago i bought a glock 26 out of missouri, a police trade in, for $230 just so i could take it into four seasons and show them i didn't have to spend $750 for a 25+ year old tired glock just like the 50 or so they had hanging on their glock wall of shame. it didn't entice carl to lower the glock prices but it sure felt good to me.

If you don't want a brand-name Glock, then I'd go with a P80 kit and a complete slide from ebay. You can make a fully functional "Glock equivalent" for probably less than $500.

while i'm all riled up...what slaps my ass is all the used pre ban glocks for sale have had the hi caps removed and sold separately for crazy money. so they want to sell you a old, tired gen 2 gun for 700 bucks and they probably got 120 apiece for the 2 mags in a separate deal.

while i'm all riled up...what slaps my ass is all the used pre ban glocks for sale have had the hi caps removed and sold separately for crazy money. so they want to sell you a old, tired gen 2 gun for 700 bucks and they probably got 120 apiece for the 2 mags in a separate deal.

The money people are asking for mags is insane! Yet people pay it. They need to stop. $200 for a $25 mag is FVCKING STUPID!

Stuns me as well that anyone in their right frame of mind (or lack thereof) would pay those prices.

I just went and looked. There is one for $950 with 2 pre ban mags and two 10 round mags.

Buy it, sell each mag for $200-250 and then sell the gun for $950. 😮

The money people are asking for mags is insane! Yet people pay it. They need to stop. $200 for a $25 mag is FVCKING STUPID!

They do that because there are a bunch of pant shitters that are willing to pay too much for some of those mags. If it wasn't for the pant shitters the
prices wouldn't have gotten retarded.

Legal or not, all it took was one executive decision by one person to make "Pre-Healy" ARs as valuable as Pre-94 pre-bans.

Depends on who is playing the game, Only morons would overpay for "pre healey" anything, given that its not a real designation with any
kind of solid legal meaning attached to it.

-Mike

Just curious. Am I missing something here. Any truth to this or just speculation? Will Glocks ever be impossible to get in this state?

Lol no, unless the AG erects some kind of force field around the state that prevents objects from entering it selectively, that's never happening.

-Mike

several years ago i bought a glock 26 out of missouri, a police trade in, for $230 just so i could take it into four seasons and show them i didn't have to spend $750 for a 25+ year old tired glock just like the 50 or so they had hanging on their glock wall of shame. it didn't entice carl to lower the glock prices but it sure felt good to me.

Lol that's because he buys his guns from the same place (probably Summit, or that other guy) and probably missed that batch. Usually he cleans them out.

If you had a bunch of gullible, MA morons afraid of their own shadow, you'd charge $700 too when you found out they were more than willing to pay for it.

Most of the reason for stupid prices on X, Y or Z is from pant shitting hysterics. (well, that and lots of crying in ones beer)

-Mike

Last edited:
Lol that's because he buys his guns from the same place (probably Summit, or that other guy) and probably missed that batch. Usually he cleans them out.

If you had a bunch of gullible, MA morons afraid of their own shadow, you'd charge $700 too when you found out they were more than willing to pay for it.

Most of the reason for stupid prices on X, Y or Z is from pant shitting hysterics. (well, that and lots of crying in ones beer)

-Mike

maybe people just don't care about the price, $700 doesn't go far anymore. The average new vehicle is now like $37k.

the magazine logic is indeed crazy. I'd rather have 8 ten round magazines than 1 fifteen round magazine. Am I the idiot here?

Back
Top Bottom