reasonable transfer fee north shore

Looking for a shop that can do a ffl transfer for a reasonable cost on the north shore. One place was $80. That seems a bit much. 25 to 35 seems fair. Appreciate the input

Looking for a shop that can do a ffl transfer for a reasonable cost on the north shore. One place was $80. That seems a bit much. 25 to 35 seems fair. Appreciate the input

Glenn's reloading and ammo does mine for like 30 bucks. $80 the most I've ever heard of.

Anyone charging $80 (pretty sure I know which shop that was...) is screaming that they don't want to do transfers so it's best to take their hint and never patronize there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

north shore definitely WAS $80 , however i see the changed it .

Either changed it, or just broadening their "bait and switch".
Back when I didn't know better, myself and another NESer agreed on a swap. From opposite ends of the state we both agreed that this trashbucket of a shop was the 1/2 way point. I called, was told that transfers were $25.
We arrived, did one transfer outside via EFA10, and because one of us was out of transfers for the year, did the other one via FFL.
After all the paperwork and everything else was done, the SAME Douche who answered the phone and quoted me $25 for the fee says, "that'll be $50". I said "you told me $25 on the phone". His response... " sorry, I was wrong, i forgotit's $50". After a few min of back and forth, the other NESer offered to pay the difference. After that, I wouldn't piss on that place if it was on fire. Screw them.

Back
Top Bottom