Reasonable* brake for 10” scar 16

E968EC89-A136-47F1-B9AF-45492CD5E854.jpeg A11EEBB5-A2D1-460F-93EE-D7D2228FD85F.jpeg 45767172-6DA6-46B0-B787-1C2FF6DEACD3.jpeg I ended up having Parker mountain machine cut the barrel down. Came out great, very happy with it. Also went with the Surefire brake, shot outside and it was just fine, still curious about the noise indoors. Almost a full year from form 1 application to final product. Well worth the wait!

View attachment 306418 View attachment 306419 View attachment 306420 I ended up having Parker mountain machine cut the barrel down. Came out great, very happy with it. Also went with the Surefire brake, shot outside and it was just fine, still curious about the noise indoors. Almost a full year from form 1 application to final product. Well worth the wait!
Looks pretty slick with the warden on it. Though that brake looks like a tank. That also being said, despite my not using them, people like to be cry babies about having their kidney stones taken care of for them. ;) Liked your original idea of the warcomp, but you can't have that. or the other idea of leaving it alone since the factory device is pretty good

Nice. I'd be very happy with that, just the way it is. I'm now just going to leave this here.

socom556-rc2_profile_1.png

Looks pretty slick with the warden on it. Though that brake looks like a tank. That also being said, despite my not using them, people like to be cry babies about having their kidney stones taken care of for them. ;) Liked your original idea of the warcomp, but you can't have that. or the other idea of leaving it alone since the factory device is pretty good
Thanks! It certainly sucks being next to it, but a hell of good time shooting! The warden takes the edge off though. Wish it was just a 3 prong sure fire.

Nice. I'd be very happy with that, just the way it is. I'm now just going to leave this here.

socom556-rc2_profile_1.png
*drools longingly* if it wasn’t for the good logical state of MA my form 4 for that can would have been pending with the form 1. Gun laws here make no sense :confused:

*drools longingly* if it wasn’t for the good logical state of MA my form 4 for that can would have been pending with the form 1. Gun laws here make no sense :confused:

That's why you should just disregard them all together.

Rifle looks bad ass tho, good work.

Back
Top Bottom