reason for H.R. 38, the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

Just another friendly reminder to always be armed!
Good time to put a baseball, glove and bat in your car while traveling..

Another Obama supporter.
"A husband and wife from Massachusetts were allegedly attacked by a woman armed with a hammer at a Virginia gas station in what is being investigated as a racially-motivated crime, according to news reports.

The Uxbridge couple, who identified themselves as Bob and Kathy to Fox25 News, were heading back to Massachusetts from Florida on Saturday when they pulled into a gas station off Interstate 95 in Ruther Glen, Virginia, to fuel up.

As Bob was at the Carmel Church Exxon gas station pumping gas into his Porsche, which was hauling a boat, a woman allegedly came up to him shouting slurs and then attacked him, according to Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa.

"The perpetrator said something to him...She then got out and pretty much attacked him," Lippa said in a phone interview. "She scratched him, hit him in the face."

Bob told Fox25 that "a young black woman gets in my face" and began yelling that he had "a message for me with your fancy car and fancy boat." She also allegedly punched and spit at him.

Lippa said the suspect took a hammer to the victim's Porsche and boat, but never hit him with the hammer."
http://www.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2017/04/massachusetts_couple_attacked.html

I've started carrying pepper spray myself ever since MA finally accepted that it's not a firearm [rolleyes]. That would have been a big help for these people. I'm also a big fan of joint locks.

Based on the story, it doesn't seem like having a firearm would've helped in this situation since she apparently never came after the people directly with the hammer, so no threat in the eyes of the law.[rolleyes] Unfortunately, if it were my Porche and boat that got hammered, I'd probably be the one going away in cuffs, because I would've knocked her the **** out![angry]

Based on the story, it doesn't seem like having a firearm would've helped in this situation since she apparently never came after the people directly with the hammer, so no threat in the eyes of the law.[rolleyes] Unfortunately, if it were my Porche and boat that got hammered, I'd probably be the one going away in cuffs, because I would've knocked her the **** out![angry]
Yup. BLACK LIES MATTER!

Back
Top Bottom